i suggest ya'll manually unpack >.> better learning experience there won't always be a program to do the work for you.
Bypassing hackshield
I would suggest unexperienced members should not attempt this because you'll more and likely fuck up your game because you have no clue what your doing. I myself did not attempt this project because i don't feel experienced enough to try this if you feel the same i suggest you just wait in tell a newer version of MHS comes out or work on a UCE or search around on google for a UCE but have fun :P
dammit wrong thread.
I meant to post in
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/3-general/...us_laszlo.html
It'll be there in a second..
Anyways to make this a NON spam post now (sorry i fckd up) I'll respond to Ploxide.
I attempted this and got to last step ^_^. I fuxxed up the last step i guess, but i got close, and it is a good learning experience, so i suggest all you peoples try it.
I meant to post in
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/3-general/...us_laszlo.html
It'll be there in a second..
Anyways to make this a NON spam post now (sorry i fckd up) I'll respond to Ploxide.
I attempted this and got to last step ^_^. I fuxxed up the last step i guess, but i got close, and it is a good learning experience, so i suggest all you peoples try it.
Don't discourage them are you trying to make them leechers for life?
Its easy to back up the ca folder.
Its easy to back up the ca folder.
Man if he can do this I should be able to.. Why the hell can`t I get the friggin`thing in IDA Advanced.... I`ve searched the file one code at a time.
Its simple guys!
I wont tell you everything but i will tell you if you do a search in the hex strings for EHSvc.dll find what accesses that file then NOP it 2 bytes and there you have it.

I wont tell you everything but i will tell you if you do a search in the hex strings for EHSvc.dll find what accesses that file then NOP it 2 bytes and there you have it.

Hi all im new here.
Have tryd this way now 10 times but no luck, maby can someone help me bypass this file.
(Its not to Combat Arms)
**********: Easy Filehostingⓘ
Have tryd this way now 10 times but no luck, maby can someone help me bypass this file.
(Its not to Combat Arms)
**********: Easy Filehostingⓘ
Way to go on advertising!!!
Anyways, good luck with this, for you who can't figure this out and think that it is useful.
Anyways, good luck with this, for you who can't figure this out and think that it is useful.
Forget about it.... GTFO now. lol
I really don't think this will ever be usefull because alot of hacks come with bypasses.
This thread is closed for replies.
