GP Hack Abuser

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
lol, there is no need for that much money in the game!
Quote Originally Posted by baki View Post
lol, there is no need for that much money in the game!
Wrong! Forever rich is all win!
i'm aiming for 1milion
I dont get on rankings I was baned previously on another nexon game and removed from ranks so I do not appear on the rank bored
Quote Originally Posted by manman523 View Post
I dont get on rankings I was baned previously on another nexon game and removed from ranks so I do not appear on the rank bored
Soo...I was banned on maplestory and Im still on ranking?
I suggest you start ranking up your character and alot or you're screwed

Isn't that rank thing maple alone?
I was baned from all other nexon games lol xD
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us