Abusing hacking

Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2
So... A few days ago I was in Free For All and I joined in with only 8 minuets left. Using my hack, I got my best score yet. (the screenshots aren't photoshopped)



500 Kills...



Anyone ever have a higher score?

And also, is the maximum exp for Free For All 600?
I think it is and the maximum exp for Team Death Match and Search and Destroy is 1200. (both without exp+)..

/discuss
post your thoughts...


Bad grammar, title should be: "Abuse of hacks"...
You can do better with VIP
Quote Originally Posted by smart_brian View Post
@GreyCloak umm... that was the VIP hack
He was making a joke.
Quote Originally Posted by smart_brian View Post
@Jacket umm... that was the VIP hack
I mean you can get better with the VIP. Meaning you could've done better.
@smart_brian

[Mr]Goodblue

People needs to censor the kill-feed, three head shots, using M60. Pretty obvious it's you
Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
@smart_brian

[Mr]Goodblue

People needs to censor the kill-feed, three head shots, using M60. Pretty obvious it's you
fail no point in covering the rest up
Lol nooby if u hack you never get skill
@Poison

ehm ehm u are in a hacking website anyway

multi player game HACKING!

MPGH
Quote Originally Posted by abdoabdo123 View Post
@Poison

ehm ehm u are in a hacking website anyway

multi player game HACKING!

MPGH
bot everyone here hacks but i hack in ca cause nexon is gey
Nice ping.
lol, fail... but oh well, i dont give a damn

@Smurfyv yea, I saw a guy once with 8 ping before... wish I had it
Quote Originally Posted by smart_brian View Post
@Smurfyv yea, I saw a guy once with 8 ping before... wish I had it
Saw a guy with 6 in GM omg
Quote Originally Posted by Smurfyv View Post
Saw a guy with 6 in GM omg
cos I live in Australia my ping is 180 /fp
Theres A Guy In us West That Gets 1-2 ping
Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us