Abusing hacking

Posts 16–30 of 30 · Page 2 of 2
report nice score :P
Quote Originally Posted by Murat View Post
report nice score :P
now thats just mean but u caught him
Anyone got a higher score with the VIP hack?
I hate people who hack to rank.

Keep it in the Rookie server or MM/HM please.
Quote Originally Posted by Obnoxious View Post
I hate people who hack to rank.

Keep it in the Rookie server or MM/HM please.
i loled at this
I dont hack to rank, I hack to get revenge on hackers.
I mean like kids, who go into S&D and stuff to get kills.

Like the ones who hack because they suck. Like GM hackers who can't pinpoint.
scores are blue/green....obv its you
this could easily be achieved with VIP
Quote Originally Posted by Dakota View Post
this could easily be achieved with VIP
exactly, you should make such a big deal about it
Quote Originally Posted by Crossfire Section View Post
I saw a guy with 0, actually, everybody did
s
lol same here
HOLLY SHT.......!!
Quote Originally Posted by Dot2 View Post
HOLLY SHT.......!!
whats so amazing?
imma take a wild guess ur ign is [MR]GoodBlue
Posts 16–30 of 30 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us