my Computer!!!!

Posts 16–30 of 40 · Page 2 of 3
well srsly how the fark can dust get in.......

close your window or pack up and leave...
I live oppisite an airfield with a helecopter.
I don't think I put thermal greason on my fan
Quote Originally Posted by Beer_Hunter
I don't think I put thermal greason on my fan
Neither did I.
Quote Originally Posted by Beer_Hunter
I don't think I put thermal greason on my fan
i dont think i installed the fan.....


u know wuts fun to do, wen ur in the computer lab and ur teacher gives u an project, then leaves the room, take off the side panel and take out the heat sink of like 3 computers, then in the next class he has it will be TOTAL HELL :>
Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360
i dont think i installed the fan.....


u know wuts fun to do, wen ur in the computer lab and ur teacher gives u an project, then leaves the room, take off the side panel and take out the heat sink of like 3 computers, then in the next class he has it will be TOTAL HELL :>
Or just remove the whole damn Motherboard/Graphics Card/Sound Card, anything! Then take it home and stick it in your own PC.
Quote Originally Posted by EleMentX
no...

i found the problem........................................... .

my computer side panel was fuckt up so the fan couldnt breath

so i took the panel off and its fine >_>

farking shit side panel

kept overheating from that..



BUT PROBLEM SOLVED XD
That's exactly what I did 2 weeks ago, mine does what that Goth's does. My panel is off, it's annoying, but my computer crashes when it is 100 degrees outside, like now. My CPU fan has alot of dust inside it, I'm probably going to take it off, clean it, and apply new thermal grease, AGAIN.

YOUR IDIOTS IF YOU DON'T APPLY THERMAL GREASE. THERMAL GREASE SENDS DISAPATES THE HEAT ALOT FASTER THAN NO THERMAL GREASE. THERMAL GREASE FTW!!! I <3 THERMAL GREASE, ITS TASTY!
Quote Originally Posted by arunforce
That's exactly what I did 2 weeks ago, mine does what that Goth's does. My panel is off, it's annoying, but my computer crashes when it is 100 degrees outside, like now. My CPU fan has alot of dust inside it, I'm probably going to take it off, clean it, and apply new thermal grease, AGAIN.

YOUR IDIOTS IF YOU DON'T APPLY THERMAL GREASE. THERMAL GREASE SENDS DISAPATES THE HEAT ALOT FASTER THAN NO THERMAL GREASE. THERMAL GREASE FTW!!! I <3 THERMAL GREASE, ITS TASTY!
You eat it too?
wow, that is why he's so cold down THERE... he took thermal grease and his boys can't disapate the heat like he said ...poor arunforce...
Quote Originally Posted by Beer_Hunter
wow, that is why he's so cold down THERE... he took thermal grease and his boys can't disapate the heat like he said ...poor arunforce...
So you know what it is like down there?
Quote Originally Posted by Bull3t
So you know what it is like down there?
yeah, I know cause EMO and Kyojiro told me ...They were already down there ya know, right?
NO RONG MOVE, our skool computer dont have gfx cards and almost no mem, all the mem is stored on our accounts on the skool servers so yea, u would be getting a pretty crappy comp, cus its just those gay little dells, u know the small ass dells, like the lowest models they have, cheap and u can get them in great quantity
I see, well our main network PC has like a couple of terrabytes hard drive space I think it was. So that would be a nice one to blag.
=\

your a homo....


always thinking dirty ARNT U!!

i might install 9 more fans xD
no EleMentX, Bull3t started it with a minor insinuation

and it's phisically impossible for your computer to have 9 fans
Posts 16–30 of 40 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us