Need some coder niggas

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
Need some coder niggas
I got some projects going on, well really 2.

I need perhaps 1-2 people who fit the following criteria:

  • Trustworthy
  • Hard worker
  • Dedicated
  • Has plenty of time
  • Can either code in C++/Java

Message me on MSN if interested.
Quote Originally Posted by master131 View Post
Let me guess, CA VIP?
It's not a hack. It's an app
This one right here "Has plenty of time"
Is the only one i failed besided coding in Java

Quote Originally Posted by master131 View Post
Let me guess, CA VIP?
Dont think he would post that here
I'm interested .....

I Code in C++,C#

I'm still reading java ..
Messaged you
failed at the following:
# Hard worker
# Dedicated
# Has plenty of time

#1 and 2 failed because of #3
  1. Trustworthy [yes]
  2. Hard worker [no]
  3. Dedicated [no]
  4. Has plenty of time [yes]
  5. Can either code in C++/Java [yes]
1.2.3.4. All YES, 5, nope :/

If you need a VB coder, just ask.
Quote Originally Posted by user782106 View Post
1.2.3.4. All YES, 5, nope :/

If you need a VB coder, just ask.
same thing :O We the same...
@SoWhat

Can you code in VB? not like random multi tools or something but actually coding things from scratch
i make spammer-multitool-browser-tapper- and shit .. always been looking for something cool i could do with it and never found .. i code lua and html also
@SoWhat
That's easy :/

Spammer: Sendkeys.Send("MPGH")
Browser: Webbrowser1.Navigate("http://www.mpgh.net")
Tapper: net dhcp or Shell("ipconfig /release", AppWinstyle.Hide)
you should add me on msn pm'ed
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us