Need some coder niggas

Posts 16–22 of 22 · Page 2 of 2
Messaged Dave on Msn...He said he would tell me later that he was Eating .."Eating What "

But anyways this was yesterday and still no word back
I also me candidate !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by Alessandro10 View Post
I also me candidate !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why the fuck wasn't English a prerequisite?
Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post


Why the fuck wasn't English a prerequisite?
So cold Jason =/ just have him use Google Translate.
@whit and I could make a pwnage CA VIP together.
Quote Originally Posted by NOOB View Post
@whit and I could make a pwnage CA VIP together.
Great Idea Mate
All I want is that this 2 project doesnt disolve in the air
Posts 16–22 of 22 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us