Fix My Source Code

Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2
Fix My Source Code
Code:
#include<windows.h>
#include<iostream>

using namespace std;

#define Gernades  ((i==6)||(i==7)||(i==8)||(i==64)||(i==100)||(i==126)||(i==135)||(i==209)||(i==210)||(i==240)||(i==263)||(i==272)||(i==338)||(i==382)||(i==383)||(i==384))
DWORD CShellBase = (DWORD)GetModuleHandleA("CShell.dll"); 



void main() {
Sleep(1000);

bool grenadedemage = true;
bool nofall = true;
bool longs = true;
bool Reload = true;


if(grenadedemage) {
for(int i=0 ; i<445 ; i++)
{
if(Gernades)
*(float*)( (*(DWORD*)((*(DWORD*)(CShellBase+0x102BD1D8))+(4*i))) + 0x814) = 0 ; // nonadedemage
}


if(nofall) {
*(float*)( (*(DWORD*)(CShellBase+0x102BD1D8))+0x814 ) = 0; // no fall
}

if(longs) {
*(float*)( (*(DWORD*)(CShellBase+0102xBD258))+0x7EC ) = 111110; //long shot range
}

if(Reload) {
*(float*)( (*(DWORD*)(CShellBase+0x102BD4A4))+0xA44 ) = 1; // fast reload
}





}
}




BOOL WINAPI DllMain ( HMODULE hDll, DWORD dwReason, LPVOID lpReserved ) {
DisableThreadLibraryCalls(hDll);
if ( dwReason == DLL_PROCESS_ATTACH ) {
 MessageBoxA(0, "CrossFire Hack by Sebulka and NiFreZ", "CrossFire NA HACK", 0);

}
return true;
}

Fix My Code Guys PLZ
Update Addys and You Are Lecher
First that isn't you'r source i saw like it all around the net :/


Lots of errors in it Won't work for Crossfire


maybe i say only maybe it could work for a single player game with no anti-cheat -,-

Learn c++ and stop leeching
Quote Originally Posted by Xabder View Post
@sh_z_sektor
Ur comment not help me ...
But I think he is right =)
If you want to make Hacks you should learn C++ and ASM.
Leeching for codes wonßt help you cuz if there are problems you can´t fix them. And if you post your code here and ask us, how to fix it, nobody will help you
@A$IAN
I injecting hack but nothing works
Xtrap not detecting it...
Quote Originally Posted by Xabder View Post
@A$IAN
I injecting hack but nothing works
Xtrap not detecting it...
I dont like to help leechers but OK:
1.You have to update some addys
2. You need to do an Ingame-Check
3. You have to write something which activates ur feautures.
4. This kina code won´t work.

I dont understand much of making hacks but I know how it works
Quote Originally Posted by A$IAN View Post

I dont like to help leechers but OK:
1.You have to update some addys
2. You need to do an Ingame-Check
3. You have to write something which activates ur feautures.
4. This kina code won´t work.

I dont understand much of making hacks but I know how it works
Nice help if i was you i wouldn't same resone

i don't like helping leechers do thier work :S
Quote Originally Posted by sh_z_sektor View Post
Nice help if i was you i wouldn't same resone

i don't like helping leechers do thier work :S
Me too but I like 2 help people
I told them this but anyway: They dont understand what we say xD
@A$IAN
Thx bro i check this!
Bool is patched update addys oh and one more thing learn C++ stop going through post copy and pasting source codes learn C++ gosh
@sh_z_sektor
U only bla bla bla bla....
soo stop comment rate bla bla
Quote Originally Posted by Xabder View Post
@sh_z_sektor
U only bla bla bla bla....
soo stop comment rate bla bla
But.. You should imagine it:
You are the only one who knows and created urself a Crossfire Hack code. But suddenly anybody steals ur code and post in on other forums and dont give u credits. I think you wont feel well, won´t you?
Quote Originally Posted by Xabder View Post
@sh_z_sektor
U only bla bla bla bla....
soo stop comment rate bla bla
You only leech so stop leeching so i can help you

and i seggest that he won't help anymore cuz he will make leechers more in this world
Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us