Fix My Source Code

Posts 16–30 of 30 · Page 2 of 2
@sh_z_sektor Doesn´t belog to this thread but why did **HACKER** banned? -.- I miss him
Quote Originally Posted by A$IAN View Post
@sh_z_sektor Doesn´t belog to this thread but why did **HACKER** banned? -.- I miss him
What you mean i don't Belog

and me too but have his msn
Quote Originally Posted by sh_z_sektor View Post
What you mean i don't Belog

and me too but have his msn
I mean belong xD
Wanted to say that my post doesnt belong to the thread xD
I have his MSN too but his only online when I have to go offline. Where does he live xD Fcking time zone


Btw I saw ur homepage about some hacks ;D
Quote Originally Posted by Xabder View Post
@A$IAN
I think i feel bad
hehe, every day sapass209 teachs everybody a little bit about the world
Remove The Code Because @MPGH Have A Terrible Problem these days call leechers
xaber dont write MY code in the title because you leeched -.-
@fragonattak Well, your code is wrong
Quote Originally Posted by A$IAN View Post
@fragonattak Well, your code is wrong
this isnt my code XDD

xaber or name when i leech something i always give credids -.-
ouche leecher ouche
Learn C++
And Lecher = noob
Quote Originally Posted by A$IAN View Post


But I think he is right =)
If you want to make Hacks you should learn C++ and ASM.
Leeching for codes wonßt help you cuz if there are problems you can´t fix them. And if you post your code here and ask us, how to fix it, nobody will help you
But he is right...like sektor
Quote Originally Posted by A$IAN View Post

Me too but I like 2 help people
I told them this but anyway: They dont understand what we say xD
You got right

Quote Originally Posted by A$IAN View Post

Me too but I like 2 help people
I told them this but anyway: They dont understand what we say xD
You got right
Posts 16–30 of 30 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us