[Skins]

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
[Skins]
Anyone wanna know how?
^^

Im trying to get onto IRC but it doesnt wanna,
Someone who feels like taking credit for cham skins PM me.
um the irc server didnt get paided for so they cut off the service
thats sucky. where they all hang now?
Gonna make a chat program for all MPGH peoples =D
okay cool keep me posted. Shall I bother releasing cam skins now or do people wanna fuck around with them for a bit? I'll send you them via MSN if anyone wants them.
so i was right irc dosent work for everyone
Are you going to VB it, C++ it, or make it AJAX based, like GTalk+Gmail?
Wahh Just join QuakeNet in IRC and I'll make ourself a Secret and Private Room

What ya say you want me to make one ?
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?