Hacking issue

Posts 31–45 of 46 · Page 3 of 4
Hakufu hey man im okay at understanding stuff i bet there are much better people then me out there to understand stuff more quicker. But hey man if i wanna do something bad enough and i try hard enough i can do whatever you throw at me. I mean i first didn't know jack shit about pc's and crap but as i got in to gaming i learned about mapping which involves modeling with 3ds max and stuff which is how games designers makes alot of the FPS Games and stuff. Basically all the games were designed with 3ds max. But hey man i had no clue at all about computers i i really wanted to module so i put my mind to it and look at me now i can module pretty good. So im pretty sure i can learn C++ if i but my mind to it also.
Quote Originally Posted by ploxide View Post
Hakufu hey man im okay at understanding stuff i bet there are much better people then me out there to understand stuff more quicker. But hey man if i wanna do something bad enough and i try hard enough i can do whatever you throw at me. I mean i first didn't know jack shit about pc's and crap but as i got in to gaming i learned about mapping which involves modeling with 3ds max and stuff which is how games designers makes alot of the FPS Games and stuff. Basically all the games were designed with 3ds max. But hey man i had no clue at all about computers i i really wanted to module so i put my mind to it and look at me now i can module pretty good. So im pretty sure i can learn C++ if i but my mind to it also.
i dont doubt u, i just wanna make sure u kno it will take more than an hour, lol, and wont be easy...
Hakufu its sad you think 3ds max moduling takes jsut an hour it took me months lol. I first made a halo map which didn't turn out so great and that shitty map took me about jsut a month and it was a basic simple map. I wish you wouldn't say things take a short amount of time which they actually do take time. I know it will take me time, i know ive tried learning C++ before but for some reason i jsut keeping getting my mind off from it. But after being here it makes me realize i can possible learn C++. Also Hakufu what compiler/programs do you use for C++ just wondering because i think im going to get in to C++ more.
Quote Originally Posted by ploxide View Post
Hakufu its sad you think 3ds max moduling takes jsut an hour it took me months lol. I first made a halo map which didn't turn out so great and that shitty map took me about jsut a month and it was a basic simple map. I wish you wouldn't say things take a short amount of time which they actually do take time. I know it will take me time, i know ive tried learning C++ before but for some reason i jsut keeping getting my mind off from it. But after being here it makes me realize i can possible learn C++. Also Hakufu what compiler/programs do you use for C++ just wondering because i think im going to get in to C++ more.
i never said 3ds max moduling takes an hour,,,
and i didnt mean that if u thought that
wat i meant is, ppl come to these forums to just get hacks, and they expect them to be uber easy to use...
and i didnt want to tell someone like that to use C++ cuz they'll come bak compaining

apparently, ur not like tat, so props to u
Hakufu yeh i know its harder then people think i looked at alot of source codes mainly CS:S hacks and stuff. Its pretty hard but im sure if i learned C++ it wont seem as hard you know what i mean. But yes i know how hard this is and its not fun learning C++ its like hell. Thats why i keep getting my mind off from it but i think im going to learn C++ one of these days cause it keeps coming to me.
Quote Originally Posted by ploxide View Post
Well guess i wanted to post this awhile back but see i don't understand something really. What it is, is that everyone is so carious about hacking in combat arms my question is why. Why do people fear to release aimbot/speedhack/flyhack/etc..? I mean i don;t understand it whats about combat arms you guys care so much about i mean look at CS:1.6/CS:S/CoD1-4/halo/battlefieldseries/etc... All of those games have aimbot/chams/esp/speedhack/etc... So my question is why do we care so much about combat arms why does no one want anyone to release public hacks? I know alot of people think everyone who plays combat arms will use these hacks but they wont i mean common guys go play CS:S they got all kinda of hacks but not everyone uses them thats why we got alot of public hacks out there. But CA on the other hand has barely none besides chams thanks to long THANKS LONG! But anyways i jsut wanted to know why is everyone so up tense with CA?
Little kids play CA, and making little kids angry = fun.
LOL NetSuspsend hehe i do like making others angry thats what i do in CS:S.
Here I cant buy a steam account because CS is prohibited by law...
¬¬"

Well, I am going to Sleep... bye.
But a lot of amusing but annoying things come from the kids wanting to hack and not knowing the basics.
Well i know the basics i mean i know how hacks are made and stuff like the etc... Also if your trying to guess anyones age by calling others kids the stop it please. Ago doesn't matter its intelligent that matters.
Quote Originally Posted by ploxide View Post
Well i know the basics i mean i know how hacks are made and stuff like the etc... Also if your trying to guess anyones age by calling others kids the stop it please. Ago doesn't matter its intelligent that matters.
age isnt a complete determinant of ur maturity, but it is a variable,,,
becuz ppl usually spend time with ppl their age, thus acting like that.. there are always exception but still.... the average 12 yr old will be way more immature than the average 17 yr old...
ones usually into games, the other into money and girls...
I'm not, I'm talking about the people that come here and say "Help plz Im 12 how i use UCE", they'd be better off starting the tutorial and/or try flash games to get the feel of it. I'm still doing the tutorial but only pointers since Im trying to get static addresses for values in CA but I fail every attempt :\
NetSuspsend oh i see Net sorry i must of understood you.
Quote Originally Posted by NetSuspsend View Post
I'm not, I'm talking about the people that come here and say "Help plz Im 12 how i use UCE", they'd be better off starting the tutorial and/or try flash games to get the feel of it. I'm still doing the tutorial but only pointers since Im trying to get static addresses for values in CA but I fail every attempt :
My UCE opens the Tutorial just first time executed.
But then, nevermore, and I cant find the tutorial elsewhere :X

Now at my school they are teaching binaries, and I get it in less than 40minutes...
binaries is easy.
We don't work for hours on hacks to release it to you.

You're just being a selfish whore and keep complaining "WAAAA WAAAAAAAAA YOU PROS HAVE HACKS WHY NO RSL PLS MENG?????".

We do it to get the experience. And get better at hacking. Not to just release it for you to rape the game with.
Posts 31–45 of 46 · Page 3 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us