[UCE] Tuts

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
[UCE] Need tuts
I found only backpack uce hack! I want know how to make GP hack,esp and more hacks in UCE! Please post tuts! MHS is patched...
You do exactly what you do in MHS, but instead of clicking the magnifying glasses, you click the First Scan and Next buttons.

Edit 1 :: By the way, you don't have to do any of the work on UCEs anymore, I released most of the common pointers for you to use, including ESP Hack(Team Pointer).

Here's the thread.
How to use it
Just like you'd use it on MHS. Tick the check box and change it to the value you want.
Gud has a step by step thread on most of the MHS hacks just check it out, and if your using the bypass you should have no problem getting MHS in game.
I am new in combat arms! today i joined so i dont used mhs
man ... mhs is patched.
OMFG most deceiving title ever, I came here because i wanted to see if someone actually made a tut to make a UCE.
I know, thats why I came here Jerry, I'll try and get a mod to change the title so people don't get misguided
I CHANGED NAME
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us