haha

Posts 16–22 of 22 · Page 2 of 2
nobody even BOTHERS with runescape hacking
Quote Originally Posted by ace76543
wow..runescape graohics are the equivelent to daves game MODEL...without skins...i wanna slap whoever made that game
Meh not even close, maybe the texture of the cement that was over fucking stretched under the characters.
Quote Originally Posted by ace76543
wow..runescape graohics are the equivelent to daves game MODEL...without skins...i wanna slap whoever made that game

u also wanna slap the 3mil + accounts on that game, i don't know any games that could have 3mil players and suck


if u guys would overlook the graphics, u would see what a gem RS is
If you insist.
I rather play Gaia Online than RS. Forbid I'd even think about that.

Hell I rather play AQ then RS.
Agreed, oh wait.... I do play AQ. >_>;;
That dude is so using wall hacks on your ass
Posts 16–22 of 22 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us