[Tutorial]Making a UCE
Since people can't search I guess I'll just help by posting two useful links since I've decided to make my own >.>
How to make a UCE :
Cheat Engine :: View topic - UCE MAKING TUTORIAL
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/17-tutoria...at_engine.html
(Yea i know right? The same forum you spam asking for that one thing alternate if you wish >.>)
DarkByte's Rev 1000+ log(seeing as they might change from hack shield lawl)
Cheat Engine :: View topic - Dark Byte's UCE log
>.> Hope it helps someone.
How to make a UCE :
Cheat Engine :: View topic - UCE MAKING TUTORIAL
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/17-tutoria...at_engine.html
(Yea i know right? The same forum you spam asking for that one thing alternate if you wish >.>)
DarkByte's Rev 1000+ log(seeing as they might change from hack shield lawl)
Cheat Engine :: View topic - Dark Byte's UCE log
>.> Hope it helps someone.

