ExclamationNew Patch is incomming !

Posts 16–30 of 51 · Page 2 of 4
this is why cracked crysis 2 online is boss.

none of this anti-crap shit.
Quote Originally Posted by Skyline. View Post
this is why cracked crysis 2 online is boss.

none of this anti-crap shit.
Exactly!

It's great, you don't have to worry about your serial key getting blacklisted for hacking because it would be a waste of money to buy another one.

Cracked MP all the way!
vote kick is going to be deadly. we will need anti-kicks .
supposing it works. it probably wont lol
fucking crytek and EA again wait for new crack fuck u tooo(EA AND CRYTEK)
Can we now play a full day? Or only from 17.00hr to 23.00hr?
UHU i like updates xD and milfs xDD
Fix for outdated stats being saved when a client leaves mid-game.

Jesus Fucking Christ!! Finally!! 've been waiting for it since the beginning...
Quote Originally Posted by Intrugue View Post
Fix for outdated stats being saved when a client leaves mid-game.

Jesus Fucking Christ!! Finally!! 've been waiting for it since the beginning...
I'm drink to that!
I wonder if future trainers for version 1.3 that are intended for single player will still work on 1.3 in Multiplayer mode. After all it does work on 1.2. But I really doubt so
O nice vote kick option! Seraching for it! Nice Crytek!
This is a win and a lose :/
i just got hit with a update hack no good .......... 4now lol
Patch 1.4 has arrived!

But guess what people! Trainers for Crysis 2 1.4 that are intended for Single Player DOES STILL WORKS in Multiplayer Mode!

I have a registered version of Crysis 2 so I can play 1.4 MP with no problem and I decided to test it out.

Features that works with the trainer online:
- Super Speed
- Super Jump
- Super Accuracy
- Infinite Energy (so Infinite Run, Nano Vision, Cloak, Armor Enhancer, etc)
- No Recoil

Features that worked in 1.2 that will be tested in 1.4:
- Float (Upward only)
- Clip mode (No Clip)

Features not tested yet in any versions:
- Teleport
Posts 16–30 of 51 · Page 2 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us