[In-Depth Tutorial] Hackshield Bypass

Posts 16–30 of 30 · Page 2 of 2
Doesnt matter really any more concidering that the bypass has been patched.
well see what comes up eventually. Once everything is good again, ill post up a detailed tut for those who seem to always have trouble getting it started.
Yes I'm not sure if that works I have yet to test it
But we need actual hacks.
guys notice this was posted 2 weeks ago so don't bring up this old thread thats patched...
Quote Originally Posted by 4trey View Post
That happens to me to, when that happens re-run the bypass and run CA again.
its been patched
damnn i wish the hacks come and work agian
And I wish you would be banned
Ummm, something went wrong with my bypass, it says its missing a dll? I asked ppl but they said copy a dll from ca to it but i don know how and witch 1!!! help!
Quote Originally Posted by apeguy View Post
Ummm, something went wrong with my bypass, it says its missing a dll? I asked ppl but they said copy a dll from ca to it but i don know how and witch 1!!! help!
Did you keep the dll in the .rar folder
[Off Topic]
Cuatro, Do you have any knowledge of C++?
Personally im sick of all these fucken dirty leechs, I have done a few projects before but i never seem to finish them since i usually start to lack interest in the game towards the end of development.
I'm thinking of making private apps. So if your interested PM me.
Im currently working on an aimbot which i had working a couple of days ago but now i seem to be getting a syntax error during the build which is starting to fuck me off.
But like i said if your interested in helping develop private apps id like to hear from you.

Also if nobody makes a bypass within a few days now would be a good time to develop one.
Haha no I don't have any C++ knowledge but that's the first thing I'm attempting to learn at the moment.
There needs to be an elite area on this which is only open to those who share there creations around, No code no entry should be the motto.

That way there wouldnt be fags like proskills thinking hes a hacker by whoring off everybodys creations, if there was a place like this i would be more then happy to start doing releases.
soz but this just aint working anymore *patched*
PATCHED
Do not reply and bump this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by woody77 View Post
Harold - Hackshield Bypass
Code:
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat_arms/27657-release_hackshield_bypass.html
1. First download the Harold's Hackshield bypass from the above link.


2. Exact the two files into your Combat Arms Hack shield folder. ( C:/Nexon/Combat Arms/HShield).


3. Rename the HSUpdate.exe located in the folder, I renamed it HSUpdate123.exe. ( C:/Nexon/Combat Arms/HShield).


4. Open the Hackshield Bypass located in the folder. ( C:/Nexon/Combat Arms/HShield).


5. Ignore the window that just opened and go back to the Combat Arms folder. ( C:/Nexon/Combat Arms).


6. Click on Combat Arms


7. Right after you click "Game Start" Click on the bypass. I like to push "Game Start" then push enter which will automatically click "Ok" on the bypass.


8. Enjoy I have yet to get an error doing it this way. This sceenshot was taking August 06, 2008 so this method should still work.


The method Harold told us rarely worked and I would get many errors, since I have been doing it this way it never failed and has worked every time for me and my friend.

Credit to Harold for making the Bypass.
The 1st time I downloaded his hack I need him 2 do it for me =X
but then he showed me how 2 do it so i taught my friends
Posts 16–30 of 30 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?