[Tutorial] HackShield Bypass.

Posts 1–15 of 42 · Page 1 of 3
[Tutorial] HackShield Bypass.
1. Go to your combat arms folder.

2. Go to HackShield folder.

3. Rename HSUpdate.exe to something else like GGGGG.exe

4. Put Hackshield Bypass.exe and Hackshield bypass.dll in the same folder.

5. Run Hackshield Bypass.exe

6. Run Combat arms.

7. Done. Open anything you want like CE , MHS, whatever you want.
Wow... Why the hell is everyone posting one of these >.> weren't you once an "Anti-Release person"?
Quote Originally Posted by Rickyrudy View Post
Wow... Why the hell is everyone posting one of these >.> weren't you once an "Anti-Release person"?
It's already been posted. Might as well post it again so more people will know (Including Hack Shield Devs).
Anti-Release towards hacks that should be private, yes.

Anti-Release towards public hacks, no.

Anti-Release to tutorials, no.
Quote Originally Posted by daddyi View Post
Anti-Release towards hacks that should be private, yes.

Anti-Release towards public hacks, no.

Anti-Release to tutorials, no.
Daddyi mind making a up to date uce making tut and bypass making tut.
O its not you then its that Ape guy and seemliss >.> k sorry.
"4. Put Hackshield Bypass.exe and Hackshield bypass.dll in the same folder."

I can't find hackshield bypass.exe on google. :S
Could you post the link for it ?
doesn't work for me when i rename the HSUpdate.exe and start the game it says Fail to update protection modules!
me too lol why does it say that?
I think you should put "Click the OK button" -_- Some people may follow your tutorial too closely.
i cant even open my CA now. lol!!!
Didn't work for me either.
Not working for me.

I:

Run the Bypass (Press OK in the window)
Run CA
Run MHS
5secs later I get HAD.

I'm using vista, and I tried running the bypass as admin.

Any help? Thanks in advance.
Posts 1–15 of 42 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?