[Tutorial] HackShield Bypass.

Posts 16–30 of 42 · Page 2 of 3
.... Doesnt work you get an error after you click game start i even disabled my virus protection... nothing
Same here, I've tried everything from running it in compatibility for windows xp to running it as admin. No dice.
If you ran the bypass and now your CA isn't working at all try a simple computer restart. Usually that works....

Some things are that simple...
ok confused wat file do i rename theres several and were do i put bypass.dll/exe can somone make video?
HSUpdate.exe should be renamed or removed from the folder..
Yeah I said rename it.
I know what you said, I`m saying removing it works better than renaming it for me and others
It depends on computer.

For me, renaming worked.

My friend that tried this said he had to remove from folder for it to work.
Quote Originally Posted by ghost0994 View Post
doesn't work for me when i rename the HSUpdate.exe and start the game it says Fail to update protection modules!
Quote Originally Posted by viper131 View Post
me too lol why does it say that?
Quote Originally Posted by bullet4her View Post
Same here.
Quote Originally Posted by Debugger View Post
Same applies to me!
Retry it again, Keep trying... HSBypass is known to have a hissy fit first few trys... It takes me up to 5 times... So don't give up on the first try!
Quote Originally Posted by ghost0994 View Post
doesn't work for me when i rename the HSUpdate.exe and start the game it says Fail to update protection modules!
Same here. If I don't rename it, it loads. If I do rename it, I can't open CA because it fails to update. I have tried like 10 times in a row.
Goddamn. Rename it, then load up CA.

If it doesnt work, REMOVE IT FROM THE HSHIELD FOLDER.

EG : DRAG IT TO YOUR DESKTOP!
Not working, really.
It doesnt work no matter what i do, I've tried so many times now...... various things too
this doesnt work for me.....i get an error and cant run the game when i try to use the bypass
a body can give me a link to download a bypass whit no virus
Why on Earth would you bump this.
Please look at the dates before posting ?

Grave Digging noob.
Posts 16–30 of 42 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?