Combat Arms T-2!!!!

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
Combat Arms T-2!!!!
HEY GUYS!!!
just bought 25k nx at the local cvs today and i bought the T-2 PERMANENT!
I am loving it so far and I hope they don't nerf it.
i HAVE noticed a tiny glitch however. My T-2 has no attachments, but it zooms in like it has an itech. Don't say I put an itech on it, because my rank is only SFC3. Best explanation I have is that the M416 CQB i have in my first slot must have done something to the T-2 in my second slot. I hope Nexon doesn't fix this anytime soon as I enjoy having a free itech on the T-2.

I WANT THAT GUN

I neeed to play CA!

So buzy tho >.>
is the gun any good?
eff eff eff eff eff.

I can't d/l CA now

Well maybe I'll play. Maybe I won't.

Don't think I'll be able to anyways. So buzy.
Not good of a gun -.-
Wrecked alby with it using a ump45 <.<
If you don't want them to fix, then don't post.
Quote Originally Posted by BenXer View Post
If you don't want them to fix, then don't post.
Because Alby's the only person to have this....
Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post

Because Alby's the only person to have this....
So ? I'm sure people will start to buy it soon.
I really dont see any glitch
but looks like a sweet gun.
T-2 makes me think of Tier 2, which is why i clicked it. >_>
Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post

Because all you do is post in threads, you don't read the whole first post even if you don't know what's going on in the section.
He is a dumbass and don't read/watch the whole thread and just post.
Don't give a a infraction for this.
DOOOOD. The glitch is that I get a free itech scope on my T-2 despite having a purchased itech scope. Chimi and noob555 both picked up my gun but both reported that they could not zoom in with the itech
Quote Originally Posted by Alby-kun View Post
HEY GUYS!!!
just bought 25k nx at the local cvs today and i bought the T-2 PERMANENT!
I am loving it so far and I hope they don't nerf it.
i HAVE noticed a tiny glitch however. My T-2 has no attachments, but it zooms in like it has an itech. Don't say I put an itech on it, because my rank is only SFC3. Best explanation I have is that the M416 CQB i have in my first slot must have done something to the T-2 in my second slot. I hope Nexon doesn't fix this anytime soon as I enjoy having a free itech on the T-2.
YouTube - Combat Arms T-2 Glitchⓘ
@noob555
looks kinda good... I guess...
yea i played with it but then i got killed. some reason my gun wasnt glitched. probably yours. pretty good weapon.
Oh lawdy, it's the best SMG out there, beast RoF and good damage, picked it up and went on kill streaks.
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?