Combat Arms T-2!!!!

Posts 16–24 of 24 · Page 2 of 2
Should I get it perm?
Quote Originally Posted by Azathth View Post
Should I get it perm?
not worth it....it needs more ammo to be decent.....in fact I find it better to use as an AR than an SMG.
i love its reload speed but i hate its recoil.
I still wrecked alby with the ump45 that gun aint all that
it looks like srt model except diff a bit.
I lol'd at the itech glitch
Quote Originally Posted by ChimiBang View Post
Not good of a gun -.-
Wrecked alby with it using a ump45 <.<
OMG
I USED IT TOO ON URE ACC
IT HAS A FUCKING ITECH
AND CHIMI GUN HAS EPIC STATS D:
100k nx gifting someone?
Posts 16–24 of 24 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?