AngryLogin Problems

Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
Login Problems
STOP MAKING THESE THREADS. SOME REASONS WHY YOU CAN'T LOGIN.
- YOU WERE BANNED
- YOU DON'T LIVE IN AMERICA
- YOUR A FUCKING IDIOT

IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS LOGGING IN POST HERE. ALL OTHER THREADS WILL BE CLOSED.

NEXT PERSON I SEE MAKING A THREAD OF THIS IS GOING TO GET A 1 DAY BAN.
Quote Originally Posted by Hispiforce View Post
- YOUR A FUCKING IDIOT
I'm not a grammar nut, but you should still change that error because it kills the whole mood.

Anyway..thanks for cleaning this shit up.
Quote Originally Posted by joemomma View Post
I'm not a grammar nut, but you should still change that error because it kills the whole mood.
rofl pwnt and yea you have to remake an account cuz you were banned
I made new account and I still get the same error (300022 or something like that...the code that means you were banned).. Any idea why even though it's a brand new account?
Try changing your mac address?
also add this,

HShield error- means the hacks ur using has been patched, or the delay went wrong.
if the delay went wrong, try again and again.

Shuts down automaticaly - Opened up your hacks after the game has been launched. Never launch your hacks in a middle of a game, because of risk of being autobanned.
*happened to me on my first time hacking CombatArms using a UCE*

D/C disconnected - Hacks u used for server sided were manipulating the wrong things. example, infinite amo; i found this address and i tried it out, my amo never seemed to go down, so i kept firing. aimed at a wall and bullet marks showed. but my friend didnt see anything. Tried to shoot him too.

Bann - Speed hacking, if your speed goes higher than it should be, you will get auto banned
Bann- Samething by using super jump, if u jump really high, like from the snow ground to the top of the cranes in SnowValley.

Something i tried to make, Autoban,
idk wat its called, but i was walkin on air.
From the top of the tower in SnowValley, i jumped, froze the game and messed it up a bit, and walked on air for like 3mins.
then banned from the system.

if im wrong about any of this.

Dont hate me, i just mess around with a UCE expermenting and hoping dat i would pick up something nice.
xobbfly ty for saying those things imm try them
H4LpZ M4h Pl0>< Izors QW4N7 70 PL4y 4G4INS!!!
Im Pr0's H4ckz0rs!!
i get the error code,300004 when i login so changing my mac address will fix this?
OMG i gonna get banned I made a thread i can not connect. Sorryyyyyyyyy I don't read Sticky's usually some nub wants to be noticed for BS.

Hay gudsoldier, I read someplace only mod's Can have MPGH in there name. Hope u don't get in trouble you make cool shit.
if anyone see's harold tell him his injectors suks bypass works beter w/ out injector

PSS all XP user leave SP3 alone its full of shit bugs
Quote Originally Posted by David Banner View Post
OMG i gonna get banned I made a thread i can not connect. Sorryyyyyyyyy I don't read Sticky's usually some nub wants to be noticed for BS.

Hay gudsoldier, I read someplace only mod's Can have MPGH in there name. Hope u don't get in trouble you make cool shit.
if anyone see's harold tell him his injectors suks bypass works beter w/ out injector

PSS all XP user leave SP3 alone its full of shit bugs
He is a mod...
PLEASE DO WHAT HE SAYS OR GET BANT!
Quote Originally Posted by Gourav2122 View Post
PLEASE DO WHAT HE SAYS OR GET BANT!
dam dude you lost me. What who said WHO
Quote Originally Posted by David Banner View Post
dam dude you lost me. What who said WHO
DO WHAT I SAID THAT HE SAID TO SAY THAT I SAID.
whats error code -1?
Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us