AngryLogin Problems

Posts 16–27 of 27 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by IceyFire View Post
whats error code -1?
Hmmm? I haven't heard of that error yet.
lol, you can't jst make a new account, they won't let u, you have to have an alrdy existing account, lucky i have like 10 lolololololol
Quote Originally Posted by Eskwaird View Post
lol, you can't jst make a new account, they won't let u, you have to have an alrdy existing account, lucky i have like 10 lolololololol
no, i just made an account and got to log in with it...
but i already had an account, just making another back-up account, lol
ok well when i start up combat arms it doesnt even go to the login screen yet and it says you have lost connection with the server. please try again in a moment

im not banned because it works sometimes.
I can login fine but i cant join any different channels than the one that is automatically selected when i start CA...what do i do?
Quote Originally Posted by IceyFire View Post
whats error code -1?
Error Code -1 =

FAIL.
I guess this thread is directed at me?
No at anyone who posts this crap.
Weird, When I get to channel selection screen it says "Connection to the server has ended". I'm able to login though.
Bout time someone stickied a thread like this...

+Thanks Hispi
Quote Originally Posted by Imsooldlol View Post
I made new account and I still get the same error (300022 or something like that...the code that means you were banned).. Any idea why even though it's a brand new account?
It's because you didn't verify your email
l8ly ill be in the middle of a game and it kicks me back to lobby abd says my acount has been logged on from another location and that the program will now end....is nexon doing this because im hacking? i was glitching everytime this happened..let me know if anyone else is getting this... im checking for keyloggers on my comp now...thnx in advance.
Posts 16–27 of 27 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us