Server Upgrade

Posts 46–60 of 64 · Page 4 of 5
yeaaaa live topic is back!
Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post
yeaaaa live topic is back!
I still can't see it
Dave 32Gigs of ram thats a big upgrade from 6gig
Who cares niggggggggggggggggggggggerrr?
Gooood. I like the Exp system is back.
Quote Originally Posted by Lakshay View Post
Gooood. I like the Exp system is back.
/yea I like it .
Quote Originally Posted by Sid View Post


/yea I like it .
pet thingy .
Now I can see live topics.
Only thing Dave needs now is a vacation
Will bad things happen to me if I were to point out a typo?


Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post
Will bad things happen to me if I were to point out a typo?
yes.... this will happen to you



dave posted this on ragecry....
Did MPGH got down for 1 min now?
Quote Originally Posted by -PoisonedG- View Post
Only thing Dave needs now is a vacation
He doesnt need one
He gets 135 dollars a day.


Quote Originally Posted by Lakshay View Post
Did MPGH got down for 1 min now?
Yea It did go down for a minute
Yea go on vacation with that
Quote Originally Posted by -PoisonedG- View Post
Yea go on vacation with that
lol .
Posts 46–60 of 64 · Page 4 of 5

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us