[Tutorial] Aol Proxy (Vindictus IP Block bypass )

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
[Tutorial] Aol Proxy (Vindictus IP Block bypass )
ok let's start ! !


1. Search Google Aol Desktop 10.1 (or current version)

2. After downloading install it, follow the installation instuctions.

3.


When asked for the connect options, click advanced broadband settings

4.

After clicking the advanced broadband settings, click add a broadband profile

5.

name your profile vindictus since you are playing vindictus

6.

on the connection type, select Home Network on the list then click save

7. Log in using your aol account.

8. run vindictus and enjoy

NOTE : This is hitmako's aol tut , its not mine but might be usefull for others!

Credits/Thanks to Himako <3
Is there any easier way to use a proxy? I don't want to download some stupid AOL crap.
most of them you have to dl some sort of program !
would this work with M:H?
nope! google kr bypass
there's alot of tuts out there
for proxy use proycap
Many work. This also a method that works as well. Good job!
one thing... i cannot make an aol account, could i use foxyproxy to do the same thing?
I get a "unauthorized program detected" error after 5 mins into the game :S
Quote Originally Posted by xcfnx View Post
I get a "unauthorized program detected" error after 5 mins into the game :S
AOL should work fine, check other programs running in the background.
Can't create account on it
Thnx ill look into it

Is there any other proxy program i can use without it detecting?
Quote Originally Posted by xcfnx View Post
Thnx ill look into it

Is there any other proxy program i can use without it detecting?
I use ProxyCap, works fine
Anyone want to share a working proxy server? It's annoying having to exit the game everytime I have to try a new proxy because I haven't found one that works yet. Keep getting "Connection to server delayed" or something like that, read that it means the proxy doesn't work due to location or something.

I've tried 5 different US proxies so far, I'm using ProxyCap.
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us