[Tutorial] Aol Proxy (Vindictus IP Block bypass )

Posts 16–21 of 21 · Page 2 of 2
That's the list I'm using :/ have yet to find a working one. And no, I know of many people who are using ProxyCap without it being detected.

[Edit] Hm, found a working one I think. I get "Authentication failed" now instead of that other error. Googled it and it turns out I'm not the only one, even people living in the US gets it ;s
Quote Originally Posted by Krilliam View Post
That's the list I'm using :/ have yet to find a working one. And no, I know of many people who are using ProxyCap without it being detected.

[Edit] Hm, found a working one I think. I get "Authentication failed" now instead of that other error. Googled it and it turns out I'm not the only one, even people living in the US gets it ;s
Just try the ones that dont have 27977 as port.
And got proxycap to work btw, turns out I had an older version...
Quote Originally Posted by Krilliam View Post
That's the list I'm using :/ have yet to find a working one. And no, I know of many people who are using ProxyCap without it being detected.

[Edit] Hm, found a working one I think. I get "Authentication failed" now instead of that other error. Googled it and it turns out I'm not the only one, even people living in the US gets it ;s
try this page gl
sockslist
Thanks, Robert.

Keep getting the account authentication error ;s no idea what causes it.

[Edit] Nexon is the cause.. cheap bastards won't buy new servers.

Tried the AOL method, doesn't work. At all. "Response from server delayed".
Proxy cap gets detected like proxifier you can try wide cap or allproxylite
Quote Originally Posted by unorfind View Post
wide cap
lol u helped me with my problem there man hahaha tnx!!!
Posts 16–21 of 21 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us