Bind-Yo-Shit. A simple keybind tool.

Posts 16–30 of 83 · Page 2 of 6
nicely done!
yay no more vizp or cmd thanks!
You should add, a drop menu with commands if a valid txt file with a list of them is present if not, it can just take your current input box, so it changes state from drop menu if txt availible and to input box if it isn't, and also about backup wise just make it so it saves the original as a copy/backup before editing.
hey bro this is good me like it lol i like changing my options around so it unbinds all so this makes it faster to bind, thx
wow i can't get over that cat..lol i want one now
Amazing! This is great. I'll use it once I'm too lazy to bind.
Jason, this is SO good...
We can now break free from Hell-Demon's reign over Vindictus hacks
Thanks for this. I was way too lazy to keybind regularly, too much work.
Thanks so much! This is a great addition.
I was so tired of swapping out the hackshield folder. I've been meaning to rebind my binds for a while.
I can use the Extractor and Compiler, but the Complete Keybind crashes me
Unhandled exception occurred in your application
Quote Originally Posted by Ken Jeong View Post
I can use the Extractor and Compiler, but the Complete Keybind crashes me
Unhandled exception occurred in your application
What's the exception message? You should get a JIT debugging window popup, just copy and paste the message here and I'll see what's what.

Thanks everyone for the kind words.

Oh yeah, the complete keybind DOES create a backup of your .hfs file. The HFS Compiler doesn't because it doesn't overwrite the Vindictus .hfs file.
If you used the complete keybind you should see a file called "FAC6B553---F3F54FA_backup.hfs" in your Vindictus hsf directory, it will have backed up whatever .hfs file was in the Vindictus folder. I'll do a quick edit hang on.
Nice. I never seen you on this board before Jason, but this is one dem fine program you brought to the table.
Damn nice dude now itll take like 2 mins less to bind new keys hehe
What happened to the attachment?
Cant to try this new piece of.. Hope its more swift than Vzipflip
Posts 16–30 of 83 · Page 2 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?