Bind-Yo-Shit. A simple keybind tool.

Posts 31–45 of 83 · Page 3 of 6
Nice, I'll try it now, thanks hehe
@Nexon Lol, I'll think about it. Might redo the whole edit keybind thingo so you can select a command then add a value. idk.
Good Job.
Quote Originally Posted by Vanten_the_destroyer View Post
nifty release I may try using it with other programs as well
'Other programs' ?
Thanks for the comments, hope you guys like it.
No link back to mpgh.

NOOB TOOL MAKER IS NOOB
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
No link back to mpgh.

NOOB TOOL MAKER IS NOOB
yumadtho?

I will add your godforsaken linkback if you so desire.
Awesome tool. Works great. Thanks!
Thanks a ton for this, made me come out of lurker status. Well worth it.
I'm also getting the error, but only when I select config_default.cfg.comp, its fine for other cfgs.(didn't test many though)

Error
Code:
************* Exception Text **************
System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
   at WindowsFormsApplication1.Config_Editor.updateDictionary()
   at WindowsFormsApplication1.Config_Editor.comboBox1_SelectedIndexChanged(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ComboBox.OnSelectedIndexChanged(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ComboBox.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
Quote Originally Posted by PunkS7yle View Post
I'm also getting the error, but only when I select config_default.cfg.comp, its fine for other cfgs.(didn't test many though)

Error
Code:
************* Exception Text **************
System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
   at WindowsFormsApplication1.Config_Editor.updateDictionary()
   at WindowsFormsApplication1.Config_Editor.comboBox1_SelectedIndexChanged(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ComboBox.OnSelectedIndexChanged(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ComboBox.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
Thank you, I'll see if I can emulate the error and then fix it.
Hey thanks for this easy bind method it saves me time from having to do the old way again cause i can never repack em for some reason thanks
for some reason i cant find a how-to use any of this stuff. not even in the selp section.
Thanks, this is nice. Though it's kinda pointless :P. I can edit my hfs file and repack it in bout 2mins from start to finish maybe less, including time to figure out what commands I wanna use. But good work I wouldn't have the first clue how to make something like this.
Posts 31–45 of 83 · Page 3 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?