Bind-Yo-Shit. A simple keybind tool.

Posts 46–60 of 83 · Page 4 of 6
all i saw in his signature was "Based God"
Found and fixed the exception. Getting Dave to update the file.
Complete Keybind doesn't work for me
Code:
See the end of this message for details on invoking 
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added.
   at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentException(ExceptionResource resource)
   at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Insert(TKey key, TValue value, Boolean add)
   at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Add(TKey key, TValue value)
   at WindowsFormsApplication1.Config_Editor.updateDictionary()
   at WindowsFormsApplication1.Config_Editor.comboBox1_SelectedIndexChanged(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ComboBox.OnSelectedIndexChanged(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ComboBox.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)


************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
    Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.5444 (Win7SP1GDR.050727-5400)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework64/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
Bind-Yo-Shit
    Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Des7/Downloads/Permanent%20BInds/Permanent%20Binds.exe
----------------------------------------
System.Windows.Forms
    Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.5420 (Win7SP1.050727-5400)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
----------------------------------------
System
    Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.5420 (Win7SP1.050727-5400)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
----------------------------------------
System.Drawing
    Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.5420 (Win7SP1.050727-5400)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
----------------------------------------
System.Core
    Assembly Version: 3.5.0.0
    Win32 Version: 3.5.30729.5420 built by: Win7SP1
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/3.5.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
----------------------------------------
System.Xml
    Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.5420 (Win7SP1.050727-5400)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
----------------------------------------

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.
Quote Originally Posted by Ken Jeong View Post
Complete Keybind doesn't work for me
Code:
See the end of this message for details on invoking 
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added.
   at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentException(ExceptionResource resource)
   at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Insert(TKey key, TValue value, Boolean add)
   at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Add(TKey key, TValue value)
   at WindowsFormsApplication1.Config_Editor.updateDictionary()
   at WindowsFormsApplication1.Config_Editor.comboBox1_SelectedIndexChanged(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ComboBox.OnSelectedIndexChanged(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ComboBox.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)


************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
    Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.5444 (Win7SP1GDR.050727-5400)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework64/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
Bind-Yo-Shit
    Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Des7/Downloads/Permanent%20BInds/Permanent%20Binds.exe
----------------------------------------
System.Windows.Forms
    Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.5420 (Win7SP1.050727-5400)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
----------------------------------------
System
    Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.5420 (Win7SP1.050727-5400)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
----------------------------------------
System.Drawing
    Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.5420 (Win7SP1.050727-5400)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
----------------------------------------
System.Core
    Assembly Version: 3.5.0.0
    Win32 Version: 3.5.30729.5420 built by: Win7SP1
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/3.5.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
----------------------------------------
System.Xml
    Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.5420 (Win7SP1.050727-5400)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
----------------------------------------

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.
Okay, I know where that's coming from. You must have already had multiple commands bound to a single key on separate lines. in the cfg.comp file. Until I make an update, you can fix this by manually going to the cfg.comp file and laying it out properly, i.e:

Say you have..
Code:
bind "6" "cc_set_player_height 0.1"
bind "6" "sv_gravity 0"
Change it to this:
Code:
bind "6" "cc_set_player_height 0.1;sv_gravity 0"
Separate multiple commands on a single key with a semicolon as I did above. That should prevent the exception occurring.
I think I'll just fucking remove all the binds, then re-do the Complete Keybinds
Quote Originally Posted by Ken Jeong View Post
I think I'll just fucking remove all the binds, then re-do the Complete Keybinds
The update is pretty much done, which will handle that problem for you
Excuse the noob question, but do we need to select the correct cfg files to be able to bind corresponding commands? If so, how do we know which commands are under which cfg file?
Quote Originally Posted by Innoway View Post
Excuse the noob question, but do we need to select the correct cfg files to be able to bind corresponding commands? If so, how do we know which commands are under which cfg file?
Look at one of the keybind command threads. There's a good one by darkwar4ever, which lists which .cfg files each command should be put into.

On a sidenote, update will be released later tonight/tomorrow morning.
Newb question from the newbcake. How do you unbind a key? I bound my "a" key with something. >_> Now I can't move with it.
Quote Originally Posted by newbcake View Post
Newb question from the newbcake. How do you unbind a key? I bound my "a" key with something. >_> Now I can't move with it.
Open up a console, type in "unbind a" and enter.
^^ no quotations of course.
Quote Originally Posted by newbcake View Post
Newb question from the newbcake. How do you unbind a key? I bound my "a" key with something. >_> Now I can't move with it.
Next version allows you to modify the .hfs file when you click "preview" to make manual changes, such as removing the previous bind.

Any other ideas for the next release? I incorporated what @Nexon Lol asked for (dropdown box if there is a "commands.txt" file in the startup directory box, else a textbox) You can now manually edit the file with the "preview" section. Anyone got anything?
I don't have a console. >_> Can I do it with this program? Only console I see is by Hell Demon, and that's password protected.
Thanks and repped ^^ seems like a really good program to help save some time

Quote Originally Posted by newbcake View Post
I don't have a console. >_> Can I do it with this program? Only console I see is by Hell Demon, and that's password protected.
For this program it modifies the .hfs files so you can make a permanent bind key instead of having to repeat entering the bind into the console which gets a little annoying. So no console is needed.
Yeah. That's the thing. I want to unbind my "a" button.
Posts 46–60 of 83 · Page 4 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?