Crossfire ACE bug...

Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
Crossfire ACE bug...
Hi MPGH...
Today I was play 1vs.1 whit my friend!
And i was saw bug...
Here it is:



And no,its not photoshoped....
This is old. I think everybody knows this
Lol.
I was the ace with 21/0 but this came :
Quote Originally Posted by Takari View Post
Lol.
I was the ace with 21/0 but this came :
I know that xD But my is different
Quote Originally Posted by Takari View Post
Lol.
I was the ace with 21/0 but this came :
This looks much better
Quote Originally Posted by Takari View Post
Lol.
I was the ace with 21/0 but this came :
Laggers.
Quote Originally Posted by Takari View Post
Lol.
I was the ace with 21/0 but this came :
No. The top score you could have had is 10-6. Don't try to claim it was 21/0, it just wasn't. That bug doesn't change scores. JUST gives everyone "ace" and everyone "revenge". Even if you did get 21/0, it wouldn't mean anything due to the shovel in your hand. Pretty sure it's 4-4 though because it's slightly lighter than the other scores.


Quote Originally Posted by aphael2 View Post
Just another z8games fail...
No. A smilegate fail.
yes happened to me too
Lool Z8 Stay Fail And Fail
this is cool! No game is perfect!
Just another z8games fail...
that bug happens many times to me
LOLOL WHAT A EPIC FAIL!!!
Fucking old, how many times this was posted here anyway?
Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?