Crossfire ACE bug...

Posts 16–26 of 26 · Page 2 of 2
Crazy bug happens sometimes
Quote Originally Posted by The_Men View Post
Crazy bug happens sometimes
Everytime you mean.
What did you expect? It's Z8.
Z8 and SMILEGATE FAIL!
does smilegate means fail in chinesse?
how u hear in some video game that it say EASPorts in a cool voice?
now check this Z8 Faiil
Quote Originally Posted by Takari View Post
Lol.
I was the ace with 21/0 but this came :
hmm let me see.
23 fps and 365 ping..not surprised.
just restart cf. it'll work after.
old i know this bug
Quote Originally Posted by iDoge View Post
Laggers.
Actually the room ping was normal.
Then everyone started lagging with 100+ ping scores got fucked up and shit happened.
I had this problem too, in Laboratory GM. Me and my friends were palying, I was ace with 16/4 and I pressed Tab and voilla: Everyone was ace.
Posts 16–26 of 26 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us