D3D9 Chams Tutorial

Posts 31–45 of 66 · Page 3 of 5
sry to bump but could someone post his compiled exe the let me see how the result should look like, and no im not just begging for something cause i really want to make sure that i have all done right.

Best Regards Affe555
im expreinced in d3d i did this all right but hacksheild closes.
I think this is useless with about bypass becuase hacksheild hooks create thread
Quote Originally Posted by proxycode View Post
im expreinced in d3d i did this all right but hacksheild closes.
I think this is useless with about bypass becuase hacksheild hooks create thread
It's a public base, of course it is detected.
lol
try to use the same version of c++
ty for this longivity and did the player stride change? I have made the dll and injector with 0 errors and 0 warnings but when i go ingame and press INSERT --nothing! please help if you can and thanks again for this great tut release hope you can help
Gee I wish I knew what C++ is!
Guys, it doesnt work because CA loads i think 3 d3d9.dlls when it starts. I forgot how to make sure it loads a single one, i think it had to do something with a pointer. Bah, I forgot. I have my own chams, but im kinda disturbed by the fact I dont know how to make CA load only my d3d9 dll. If someone would like to help pm me?
This starterkit is highly detected.
Quote Originally Posted by Token View Post
This starterkit is highly detected.
No wai ..
so does it still work? if it does, im actually going to take a shot at this.
Naw, the base is detected. :\
lol he asks its working
not if its detected u can use it for cod4 on non pb server..
okay well i have this... is it right??? i'm hoping haha




Code:
Defines-
bool Chams;
UINT m_Stride;
LPDIRECT3DTEXTURE9    texGreen;
LPDIRECT3DTEXTURE9    texYellow;


Above Initialize()-
HRESULT GenerateTexture(IDirect3DDevice9 *pD3Ddev, IDirect3DTexture9 **ppD3Dtex, DWORD colour32)
{
	if( FAILED(pD3Ddev->CreateTexture(8, 8, 1, 0, D3DFMT_A4R4G4B4, D3DPOOL_MANAGED, ppD3Dtex, NULL)) )
		return E_FAIL;
	
	WORD colour16 =	((WORD)((colour32>>28)&0xF)<<12)
			|(WORD)(((colour32>>20)&0xF)<<8)
			|(WORD)(((colour32>>12)&0xF)<<4)
			|(WORD)(((colour32>>4)&0xF)<<0);

	D3DLOCKED_RECT d3dlr;    
	(*ppD3Dtex)->LockRect(0, &d3dlr, 0, 0);
	WORD *pDst16 = (WORD*)d3dlr.pBits;

	for(int xy=0; xy < 8*8; xy++)
		*pDst16++ = colour16;

	(*ppD3Dtex)->UnlockRect(0);

	return S_OK;
}


Initialize()-
GenerateTexture(m_pD3Ddev, &texYellow,D3DCOLOR_ARGB(255,255,255,0));
GenerateTexture(m_pD3Ddev, &texGreen,D3DCOLOR_ARGB(255,0,255,0));


DrawIndexedPrimitive-
	if (Chams) 
	{
		if (m_Stride == 44)
		{
             DWORD dwOldZEnable = D3DZB_TRUE;
             m_pD3Ddev->SetTexture(0, texYellow);
             m_pD3Ddev->GetRenderState(D3DRS_ZENABLE, &dwOldZEnable);
             m_pD3Ddev->SetRenderState(D3DRS_ZENABLE, D3DZB_FALSE);
			 m_pD3Ddev->DrawIndexedPrimitive(Type, BaseVertexIndex, MinVertexIndex, NumVertices, startIndex, primCount);
             m_pD3Ddev->SetRenderState(D3DRS_ZENABLE, dwOldZEnable);
             m_pD3Ddev->SetTexture(0, texGreen);
}
	}


BeginScene-
		if (GetAsyncKeyState(VK_INSERT)&1)
{
	Chams = !Chams;
}
fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'textures.h': No such file or directory
Error executing cl.exe.

d3d9dev.exe - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)

Got this error can some1 help thanks
Posts 31–45 of 66 · Page 3 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us