??????????????????????
D3D9 Chams Tutorial
sorry to be the stupidest nub in the world but can say what files you open?
fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'd3dx9.h': No such file or directory
is Combat arms player stride number 32?
you need to make a textures.h header file...
confusing :|
should be sticked!!!! and thanx for tutorial xD
SOME PM A PRE MADE VERSION OF THIS
dam thanks
does it work for all games when i change the stride?
good tut, it works fine
how would I compile this, I'm am really eager to learn how to compile premade scripts like this xP I just don't know how, I only know basic c++ and haven't learned d3d yet. Please Help =)
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Combat Arms Hacks & CheatsTutorial Movie (Bypass/ Chams)
31 Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats[Tutorial]How to change Harolds Cham Colours
10 Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats[Tutorial] How to Use Chams (nub-friendly)SH 20 Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats[Tutorial] Invite Spam/ChamsXE 10 Combat Arms Hacks & CheatsChams Color Coding Tutorial
9

~~~~