Help

Posts 16–30 of 40 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by EminemJr View Post
hehehe... c++ takes to long and is boring
I think whatever slim chance you had of actually getting someone to help you just disappeared.
Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post


I think whatever slim chance you had of actually getting someone to help you just disappeared.
Nawz, we 4ll w4nna h3lp a nub dat tthinks c++ is l000ng 4nd b0r1ng, dont y0u?
Quote Originally Posted by CAFlames View Post


Nawz, we 4ll w4nna h3lp a nub dat tthinks c++ is l000ng 4nd b0r1ng, dont y0u?
Sorry, I don't speak retard.
Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post


Sorry, I don't speak retard.
I r spea4k his lang4ge


But in all seriousness, @ OP, You cant just make "Simple Chams". As states early by everyone, its not a one line code =.=, the chams are 10 lines but including the hook, detour, and other stuff your talked hunderdeds of lines. I beleive my AVA hacks are about 700 lines and my CA 1000+.
Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post


Sorry, I don't speak retard.
Then how do you understand me
HelmetWearing4Life
Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post
Then how do you understand me
HelmetWearing4Life
I got used to your broken down nigga language <3
Yea i found out you cant make simple chmas form what @FUKO was doing
Quote Originally Posted by CAFlames View Post


I r spea4k his lang4ge


But in all seriousness, @ OP, You cant just make "Simple Chams". As states early by everyone, its not a one line code =.=, the chams are 10 lines but including the hook, detour, and other stuff your talked hunderdeds of lines. I beleive my AVA hacks are about 700 lines and my CA 1000+.
Lines != Effiency nor competence.

Quote Originally Posted by EminemJr View Post
Yea i found out you cant make simple chmas form what @FUKO was doing
I can sell you a Complete hook for any game you like, Also payable in Cookies.
Quote Originally Posted by Melodia View Post

Lines != Effiency nor competence.



I can sell you a Complete hook for any game you like, Also payable in Cookies.
Thanks for the mention....
Chips ahoy good enough?
Quote Originally Posted by FUKO View Post
Thanks for the mention....
Chips ahoy good enough?
That would require Chips to taste like chocolate though.
And a crapload of Them :3.
Quote Originally Posted by Melodia View Post

I can sell you a Complete hook for any game you like, Also payable in Cookies.
how many cookies would a World of tanks map hack cost?
Quote Originally Posted by Toxic Waltz View Post
how many cookies would a World of tanks map hack cost?
Many ; The game looks Boring.
Quote Originally Posted by Melodia View Post


Many ; The game looks Boring.
What kind of cookies? how many exactly? where do you live? so I can send them.
weird
/tooshhort
ehhh I dont code give to fuko
Posts 16–30 of 40 · Page 2 of 3

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us