Help

Posts 31–40 of 40 · Page 3 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by Toxic Waltz View Post
What kind of cookies? how many exactly? where do you live? so I can send them.
I like pretty much anything Chocolate, If you bake them yourself add Some whiskey and/or Almond Liquor.

Eye live in Montreal
Quote Originally Posted by Melodia View Post


I like pretty much anything Chocolate, If you bake them yourself add Some whiskey and/or Almond Liquor.

Eye live in Montreal
I like to bake some cookies for you but the problem is I live on the other half of the globe and by the time they reach you they wont be cookies any more.
Quote Originally Posted by Toxic Waltz View Post
I like to bake some cookies for you but the problem is I live on the other half of the globe and by the time they reach you they wont be cookies any more.
D: What a sad sentance.

Then buy me cookies online and have them shipped here :3.
hehehe this got weird XD @FUKO get em :?
I want a base??? For free :O
Quote Originally Posted by TheUknownOne View Post
I want a base??? For free :O
Cookies ; Already told Above.
Learn D3D and c++ firstly.
gosh i think i heard already >.>

I will but it is kinda long :/
Quote Originally Posted by EminemJr View Post
gosh i think i heard already >.>

I will but it is kinda long :/
Learning is an Adventure. If your not willing to take the long Journey, Then you will not Achieve the Goal of Knowledge..

Damn thats a good quote..Im proud of myself on that one
Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post
Learning is an Adventure. If your not willing to take the long Journey, Then you will not Achieve the Goal of Knowledge..

Damn thats a good quote..Im proud of myself on that one
damn me to... it eas a little to bit good know i a jelly
Posts 31–40 of 40 · Page 3 of 3

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us