CF Dedicated Trading Section

PollShould we have a dedicated section?
304 votes
Posts 61–75 of 101 · Page 5 of 7
Quote Originally Posted by [QQ]?lol View Post
I think not. There are very high chances of someone who wants to trade to get scammed/keylogged.
I agree with you :/ ...Dave it's your decision..
I think we should because many people (including me) don't check the trade section. But then like [QQ]?lol said many members might get key logged or scammed.
CF has a lot of trading traffic and I'd think it'd be a good idea.
So i say yes
hell yeah!!
no most people will get scammed
yes the chance to get scammed/keylogged is very high buy hell yeah this is an good idea.
Yes, we should!
yea i think we should
Quote Originally Posted by Swiftdude View Post
yea i think we should
@Swiftdude close this please evryone keep spamming yes or no just do the poll omg..
please close..
I uhhh... wanted a +18 section o.O
Duh. 80% of the trades (if not more) are CF trades
Yes and no.

Yes because majority are CF trades.

No because how will this work out? You will need a separate middleman just for CF trades?
My point ^
and complicates things if ppl want to sell more than jsut one type of accout
Posts 61–75 of 101 · Page 5 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?