Talking[Release] OPK!!! [Release]

PollDO U LIKE THIS HACK
HELL YEA!!!15% · 4
kinda4% · 1
a little15% · 4
not realy65% · 17
26 votes · poll closed
Posts 1–15 of 43 · Page 1 of 3
i still made it lol
Quote Originally Posted by darkking49 View Post
i still made it lol
No, you copied it and added your own logo. ******.
Quote Originally Posted by darkking49 View Post
i still made it lol
lolz...ok we will see what others think...
wut ever still mine hahahahahahahah
Quote Originally Posted by darkking49 View Post
wut ever still mine hahahahahahahah
If there was a thumbs down, you'd have about 20, if not more. That is, at the moment, untill more people saw this bullshit.
Thanks I'ma try it out. I agree with the other people I saw a video tut and had the exact same thing o.0
Nope. Copying a script and putting it in your trainer while not giving credits to the owner makes you look like a code leeching hyper fag.
:l rofl You.Got.Flamed.
isnt that the exact same trainer from the "how to make your own opk hack?"
This guy qualifies for being a cock sucker.
Quote Originally Posted by scimmyboy View Post
This guy qualifies for being a cock sucker.
I lol'ed.
((Short))
Posts 1–15 of 43 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us