DetectedZerohead D3D Hack

Posts 46–60 of 89 · Page 4 of 6
Why all hack failed to inject i used the nearon injector run as admin
Quote Originally Posted by lastdropfalls View Post
IT WORKS THAANKS, BUT CAN I KILL PEOPLE WITH FAMAS? HOW?

why does not any hack contain antikick ; o u get kicked in 30 secs
The Antikick function is patched.
it doesnt let me shot i choose class sniper and then select aw50f and when i click it crash (detected for ubnormal playing) my system is windows 7 64 bit
edit: nothing from weapon binder works
edit 2: i can select weapons at 8 slot that work but when i shot someone it crash
Quote Originally Posted by ikickass View Post
it doesnt let me shot i choose class sniper and then select aw50f and when i click it crash (detected for ubnormal playing) my system is windows 7 64 bit
edit: nothing from weapon binder works
edit 2: i can select weapons at 8 slot that work but when i shot someone it crash
that are well known facts, READ THR TOPIC dor a way to use weapon binder
Quote Originally Posted by zerohead View Post
that are well known facts, READ THR TOPIC dor a way to use weapon binder
i read it but it doesnt work... i put 8 slot weapon can shot but when i shot someone it crash
You call this mini hack? this is big hack o.o
Quote Originally Posted by nordin113 View Post
You call this mini hack? this is big hack o.o
Check his previous hacks and you'll find out why.
i keep getting dc , window vista 32bit
and wtf it keep crashing, each game i crash
WHen I put some hacks on ''On'', my player suddenly go's into the air and I have too sucide too make it stop.
Quote Originally Posted by sciter View Post
WHen I put some hacks on ''On'', my player suddenly go's into the air and I have too sucide too make it stop.
lol wth, that makes no sense at all
hey really nice hack wish i could use it but every hack i use it just says failed to inject every time even when i run it as admin and my computer is up to date any tips??
Quote Originally Posted by slayerboyxx View Post
Not work for Win7 32-bit?
Tested. Same problem for me..

Quote Originally Posted by xenocide321 View Post
hey really nice hack wish i could use it but every hack i use it just says failed to inject every time even when i run it as admin and my computer is up to date any tips??
What injector you are using? I got 64 bit Windows 7, but I use Dave's 32 bit injector. Works the best. Check this site: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/28-warrock...s-drivers.html
Btw, make sure your injector and .dll have exactly the same name..
I recommend you to remove Weapon Binder..
It causes for crash and anyways it doesn't has a Damage right?
Posts 46–60 of 89 · Page 4 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us