DetectedZerohead D3D Hack

Posts 61–75 of 89 · Page 5 of 6
Quote Originally Posted by TheCamels8 View Post
I recommend you to remove Weapon Binder..
It causes for crash and anyways it doesn't has a Damage right?
read the topic , it actually IS usefull
When I start the injector, it runs but then I start War Rock and it says failed to inject. Is it because I have windows 7 x64 bit? Please let me kno.
Quote Originally Posted by FuLL x MeTaL x JaCKeT View Post
When I start the injector, it runs but then I start War Rock and it says failed to inject. Is it because I have windows 7 x64 bit? Please let me kno.
yeah, run it as admin
Actually, I started both the injector and war rock as admin, and still said failed ):


Still can't get it to run even after redownloading...? Any help..? ):
Quote Originally Posted by zerohead View Post
it's just a little hack I made in the fast way
I keep getting something and crashing i dont understand lol

Quote Originally Posted by alkiller00 View Post
I keep getting something and crashing i dont understand lol
Well Famas dont work
i still can't get this to work. can anyone think of why it wouldn't work?

I'm running Windows 7 x64-Bit.

Please an Thanks
Quote Originally Posted by FuLL x MeTaL x JaCKeT View Post
i still can't get this to work. can anyone think of why it wouldn't work?

I'm running Windows 7 x64-Bit.

Please an Thanks
Inject the hack with any 64-bit injector, I prefer PerX and Faith ones.
i hope the viruses arent harmble for my comp
when i choose a weapon and i shoot with it game crashes FIX IT!!!

i will make a short movie to let see that the hack works fine but no the famas
Quote Originally Posted by usernameboy View Post
when i choose a weapon and i shoot with it game crashes FIX IT!!!

i will make a short movie to let see that the hack works fine but no the famas
goddamm read the topic, is it THAT hard?
just follow the instructions that ZeroHead give at the first page and do the same with your weapons how hard is it?
would you really want noobs running around opking with a rocket minigun?
Quote Originally Posted by robin5670 View Post
would you really want noobs running around opking with a rocket minigun?
np, I dont play the game
meh this dont work for me failed to inject every time

detected just tested i did everythimg right and it just crashes
Detected 11/5/2011 and why i can shoot with the weapon that i have choose ? en Zerohead nice cheatcode!
Posts 61–75 of 89 · Page 5 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us