[Preview] Loyalty Tool

Posts 16–30 of 40 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by monophobic View Post
gj keepin it clean franz
Thanks .
Sounds good but what would be some of the requirements have you decided yet?
I am less than enthusiastic about this.
Quote Originally Posted by UlRRvtk7 View Post
I am less than enthusiastic about this.
and why would that be>?
Quote Originally Posted by Koios View Post
and why would that be>?
it would move distribution away from mpgh, and result in spam to get required post and thank counts
sounds fishy to me :\ not sure the point tho.. if someone is loyal and deserves a hack then they have PMs to send it around with
Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Demon View Post
Sounds good, but I can't approve it if it auto-updates. will have to discuss with a gmod first :3
edit: What language is it written in? maybe I can help out if needed ^^
oh my god.
the auto-updating rule can be appended?
;D

time to resume me making my multi-tool
Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Demon View Post
it would move distribution away from mpgh, and result in spam to get required post and thank counts
And I don't want to use some random internet hack-site person's autoupdating browser code. Browser code is buggy and prone to security issues enough when there are teams of experienced coders working on them. No offense intended to the OP but I don't trust the code on principle.

Besides, why go through that much trouble when you could just open your own personal forum an invite who you think is worth inviting?
woah i just saw sunloop was banned, any reason why O.o? (not sure if its against the forum rule to ask) along with other poeple that seem to have many thanks...
Quote Originally Posted by Niomieshon View Post
Wow, sounds amazing. Keep up the good work! And oh cmon...No one likes me does there really have to be a thanks requirement? I've been here since '08 and haven't gotten crap lol
i second that (09)
I remember the first hacking tool I used had a log-in built in to it. If you just spammed the forums and left after you got the programs, you would get "Program Banned."
Hmmm, only thing that sucks is the ones of us that dont have post requirement but we have been 100% loyal *hint hint*
Is thiis the best way to secure hacks in mpgh vindictus section ? Easiest way will be making sub forum that require post count and thank count. I know that leechers can spam for post count but thanks count its not easy to aquire .
Quote Originally Posted by Loedi View Post
I know that leechers can spam for post count but thanks count its not easy to aquire .
Bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Leecher1
Damn bruh i needz me som haxs
Quote Originally Posted by l33ch3r2
fuuuu dUd3, th^nk3d. l3t's g3t us sum hak
Quote Originally Posted by Leecher1
Oh yeah! Thanks to u 2
Quote Originally Posted by l33ch3r2
duuur thx!
&etc
Posts 16–30 of 40 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?