Why shit is getting detected?
Simply injecting bytes to EOF may cause crashing with some (my) DLLs (integrity checks anyone?). Although integrity checks aren't usually used, some people may use the end of the executable code to place stuff, like a UID or something.
It's self enclosed for a reason :/
It's self enclosed for a reason :/
Hmm, why not use something completely new ^^. Instead of using DllMain, try loading a function within the dll :P, an exported function
my next hack will include Polymorphism so in theory it should never get detected from the hashing method, as it will change its memory hash every time its loaded
I will also include string encryption.. Combined this in theory will never be detected until they update the address's. I would also include sig scann to set the addresses at load time but Its not reliable enough, I guess the benefit of sig scanning all the hack addresses is that it should work for BR EU NA. I will release something soon to public to see if my theory actually works or not
I will also include string encryption.. Combined this in theory will never be detected until they update the address's. I would also include sig scann to set the addresses at load time but Its not reliable enough, I guess the benefit of sig scanning all the hack addresses is that it should work for BR EU NA. I will release something soon to public to see if my theory actually works or not


