Why shit is getting detected?

Posts 61–75 of 151 · Page 5 of 11
Smart People Coder War!!! Ahh rage!
I don't use any packers and I have never had a problem, when it gets detected(only when I release to public) I just change a couple of bytes around and im done.
But how come it gets detected all of a sudden when mass amounts of people use it.
Quote Originally Posted by NOOB View Post
But how come it gets detected all of a sudden when mass amounts of people use it.
Hackshield is Stepping up nigga
Like i said, its a signature detection, what you don't think nexon gets these hacks? of cause they do, and they add them to there shit list.
Quote Originally Posted by Departure View Post
Like i said, its a signature detection, what you don't think nexon gets these hacks? of cause they do, and they add them to there shit list.
but how did they get Black Cipher
Quote Originally Posted by NOOB View Post


but how did they get Black Cipher
Black Cipher is not as tough as you think
Quote Originally Posted by NOOB View Post


but how did they get Black Cipher
Lol you do know all the legit people in the CA General report them major hack releases to nexon with link?
I was using my hack that I made and it still hasn't been patched....If alot of people use it they go on mpgh and see what major hacks are out and try to patch them and usually succeed,



NO I wont release my hack because I dont want it to be detected.
its loaded in memory right? if they wanted to they could stop all hacks just by get the size of its own memory. but stopping all hacks would eat some of there profits, Hacks are free advertising for them, and they know people will play the game with hacks and hopefully buy there products. Keeping the hacks down to a minimum is what they do just so it doesn't get over hacked, they leave room for hacks to be updated and get you guys addicted to making hacks and gamers addicted to playing.
@CAFlames @NOOB


You guys need to chill for a bit with your releases and figure out many solutions to undetecting it when it does get detected when you re release the hack and then will all be fine. After that your hack gets patched to bad so sad make a new one >
ugh i dont no but...

i compiled Whits base v3 with simple PTC commands and packed with mpress and played for over 4 hours str8 with no issues.

i used PerX to inject ofcourse

This was like a hour ago.
hmm my computer is full on memory ill be back on MPGH tomorrow I'm gonna reboot my computer I think to much porn is the problem


EzZz For The Night My Nigguhs.



@NOOB Reply to my PM nigguh.


Im able to use Black Cipher right now? Maybe you should TV me noob and see whats going on ....
Quote Originally Posted by NOOB View Post
EBERYONE HIT THE DECK CAFLAMES GOT CONTRIBUTOR!
I'm next
I'll get it for posting a tutorial
Injector dc fix as follows
1.) Google Windows Title changer (should be first result)
2.) Pack the injector with mpress
3.) Start injector as admin
4.) Open windows Title Changer
5.) Change the injector titles ( I use Facebook (3) - Mozilla Firefox)
6.) Change exe name (mine is firefox.exe)
7.) Done

I can run an injector like perx and not crash EVER with the method posted above, u can apply the same method to CE and it wont crash u
Posts 61–75 of 151 · Page 5 of 11

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?