Why shit is getting detected?

Posts 76–90 of 151 · Page 6 of 11
Quote Originally Posted by Tygaa View Post
@CAFlames @NOOB


You guys need to chill for a bit with your releases and figure out many solutions to undetecting it when it does get detected when you re release the hack and then will all be fine. After that your hack gets patched to bad so sad make a new one >
You clearly dont no what you are talking about.
Quote Originally Posted by CAFlames View Post


You clearly dont no what you are talking about.
Nigguh you dont feel me I was fucked that night but what im trying to say is figure out more then 1 solution to undetectiing your hack so that you dont have to spend as much time on it like you are now.. anyways EzZz you dont deserve contributor.
Quote Originally Posted by Tygaa View Post
Nigguh you dont feel me I was fucked that night but what im trying to say is figure out more then 1 solution to undetectiing your hack so that you dont have to spend as much time on it like you are now.. anyways EzZz you dont deserve contributor.
Mood : Bitching
Quote Originally Posted by CAFlames View Post


You clearly dont no what you are talking about.
My hack has never been detected

so he does know what he talking about
Quote Originally Posted by SNal2F View Post
My hack has never been detected

so he does know what he talking about
Release it
Yeah Some Waste Nigguh Stole My Money Im PISSED
Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
Mood : Bitching
Quote Originally Posted by SNal2F View Post
My hack has never been detected

so he does know what he talking about
Ty Ma Nigguh.
Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
Release it
for what? i like having a single hook that works for all anticheats...I hook an internal unknown function(never seen but s0beit and Zenema post about in a very private section of a forum)

but for lithtech if you guys are having rendering function detections, hook Start3d,end3d,flipscreen tons of strings in the exe


Code:
005356C0   833D 2C638000 00 CMP DWORD PTR DS:[80632C],0
005356C7   75 36            JNZ SHORT Engine.005356FF
005356C9   6A 49            PUSH 49
005356CB   E8 B0A7F6FF      CALL Engine.0049FE80
005356D0   83C4 04          ADD ESP,4
005356D3   833D 00DC7F00 01 CMP DWORD PTR DS:[7FDC00],1
005356DA   7C 1D            JL SHORT Engine.005356F9
005356DC   A1 4C607D00      MOV EAX,DWORD PTR DS:[7D604C]
005356E1   68 703D7700      PUSH Engine.00773D70
005356E6   68 D83D7700      PUSH Engine.00773DD8                     ; ASCII "LT_NOTINITIALIZED"
005356EB   68 E81A7800      PUSH Engine.00781AE8                     ; ASCII "FlipScreen"
005356F0   50               PUSH EAX
005356F1   E8 CAB3F6FF      CALL Engine.004A0AC0
005356F6   83C4 10          ADD ESP,10
005356F9   B8 49000000      MOV EAX,49
005356FE   C3               RETN
005356FF   FF15 8C638000    CALL DWORD PTR DS:[80638C]               ; Engine.005739A0
00535705   84C0             TEST AL,AL
00535707   74 1B            JE SHORT Engine.00535724
00535709   8DA424 00000000  LEA ESP,DWORD PTR SS:[ESP]
00535710   6A 01            PUSH 1
00535712   E8 C9EAFFFF      CALL Engine.005341E0
00535717   83C4 04          ADD ESP,4
0053571A   FF15 8C638000    CALL DWORD PTR DS:[80638C]               ; Engine.005739A0
00535720   84C0             TEST AL,AL
00535722  ^75 EC            JNZ SHORT Engine.00535710
00535724   8B4C24 04        MOV ECX,DWORD PTR SS:[ESP+4]
00535728   51               PUSH ECX
00535729   8B0D C4E17F00    MOV ECX,DWORD PTR DS:[7FE1C4]
0053572F   E8 9CFDF3FF      CALL Engine.004754D0
00535734   33C0             XOR EAX,EAX
00535736   C3               RETN

Code:
00536ECF   8B0D DC768000    MOV ECX,DWORD PTR DS:[8076DC]            ; Engine.007D8FF8
00536ED5   C781 98000000 C0>MOV DWORD PTR DS:[ECX+98],Engine.005356C>
Quote Originally Posted by markoj View Post
I think your the only black guy in MPGH, at least in this section.
Anyway I think I was right, releasing it does make it detected, at least faster than normal, so far everyone that posted their hack working on the thread hasn't released it.
Me be working, But since when do i actively release shit...
Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post
Me be working, But since when do i actively release shit...
Why not release one now, I think I'll make my first hack release here over the weekend.
Quote Originally Posted by markoj View Post
Why not release one now, I think I'll make my first hack release here over the weekend.
Do Not want...But i prolly will if NOOB Dont release Within the next couple of days

I see IH members gave up on there site
Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post
Do Not want...But i prolly will if NOOB Dont release Within the next couple of days

I see IH members gave up on there site
1 thing :

JA v1.1
Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post
Do Not want...But i prolly will if NOOB Dont release Within the next couple of days

I see IH members gave up on there site
CD disappeared, he had full control of the site
I just got a decent hack idea too
Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post
Nexon does not Download shit off Mpgh
How do they patch hacks then. Do they magically pull the hack outta their ass to analyze it?
Posts 76–90 of 151 · Page 6 of 11

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?