Create your first Mod

PollYou find this useful or Not?
Useful68% · 15
Not so Useful5% · 1
Not Useful at all27% · 6
22 votes · poll closed
Posts 16–30 of 37 · Page 2 of 3
Great shit +Useful
Quote Originally Posted by GoDZeN View Post
Great shit +Useful
Thanks for that
/sticky this,
as people maybe wont beg for someone to make there mod but can just read this, and take it from there, then if they have problems they can make help threads.
O,o

I can't belive my thread got sticky
Thanks
Quote Originally Posted by pyrozombie View Post
maybe you have to add they must add this inplace of the onplayerspawned()

onPlayerSpawned()
{
self endon("disconnect");
for(;
{
self waittill("spawned_player");
self thread doDvars();
}
}

and explain this code makes it possible to thread the doDvars()
Wait, I'm confused. Where does self thread doDvars(); go? In the function I want to exec?
Quote Originally Posted by MoreCheeze77 View Post
Wait, I'm confused. Where does self thread doDvars(); go? In the function I want to exec?
It goes where it is, in the onPlayerSpawned() thread. I'm not really sure I understand your question...
okey to make the doDars work you need the following line or in the init() or in the onPlayerSpawned() section

there you put the code: self thread doDvars();

so what it does is when player spawns it gives a link to thread the options you put in to the doDvars()

i hope you understand in now
Do want to learn how to use
Quote Originally Posted by Moto View Post
Do want to learn how to use
And with that you mean?
didnt help me :S
sorry man ...
I'm stuck on making a _rank GSC file on "gametypes" folder... ugh, help? (the "test formate")
Quote Originally Posted by crimsonhogson View Post
I'm stuck on making a _rank GSC file on "gametypes" folder... ugh, help? (the "test formate")
@crimsonhogson Wtf do u mean?
where to put the text with the ak ?
Quote Originally Posted by dernathan View Post
where to put the text with the ak ?
What text with what "ak"??? I think i can make 9999999999999999 text's including "ak".

Just trolling

But i still don't know what you mean... specify!
Posts 16–30 of 37 · Page 2 of 3

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?