Create your first Mod

PollYou find this useful or Not?
Useful68% · 15
Not so Useful5% · 1
Not Useful at all27% · 6
22 votes · poll closed
Posts 31–37 of 37 · Page 3 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by Nachos View Post


What text with what "ak"??? I think i can make 9999999999999999 text's including "ak".

Just trolling

But i still don't know what you mean... specify!
ak = Ak47 I suppose....

So I suppose he want to make like.

You got AK47! to pop up as text.
(to lazy to find the text code)
Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post
ak = Ak47 I suppose....

So I suppose he want to make like.

You got AK47! to pop up as text.
(to lazy to find the text code)
I could figure out the AK47 part but only that. If he doesn't know where to put some text code after reading this tut he shouldn't be modding.
Quote Originally Posted by Nachos View Post


I could figure out the AK47 part but only that. If he doesn't know where to put some text code after reading this tut he shouldn't be modding.
Your so right

Well, later I will open a GSC Tutorial Requests, so I can complte my GSC TuTs
how can i play 9v9 in regular 6v6 tdm? groundwar is dying out!!
Not to be rude, but this is probably one of the worst tutorials i've seen. Your language is all over the place, and you never explain what we actually do with the things that we just made. You didn't mention that "self thread doDvars();" goes into "onplayerspawned()" and you never explain how we actually ACTIVATE our mod. Yeah we just made a thread, but how the fuck do I make it work? you just say "we put the things we make into doDvars() to activate them" but like what the hell do I put in there? "weapon()"? the whole fucking thread?
What about another events. How I can hook death, damage, etc.?
Posts 31–37 of 37 · Page 3 of 3

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us