DetectedDHM v0.1

Posts 166–180 of 185 · Page 12 of 13
You are running Windows 7 X64 right??
It should work np then

P.s you are running the injector as admin and injecting into Engine.exe right?

P.s.s
I really want to release this XP fix to public to see if it works but I don't want to spam the release section with something I haven't tested on XP yet, this new fix also has its own injector/loader using APC injection methods
Works for me Running win7 64bit

I just ran it with n-jector and ran the CA direct as admin
Quote Originally Posted by kerismith View Post
Works for me Running win7 64bit

I just ran it with n-jector and ran the CA direct as admin
Has anyone else tried this? I run Win 7 32 bit though...
Yeah I think most of the error's with people using Windows 7 is the way they are injecting.. if injected correctly with windows 7 then you should have no problems...
How do i use aim correctly?
I opened the D-jector, but i dont know how to inject the .dll into engine.exe

someone tell me how ? i tried to drag it and stuff but doesnt work .

thanks
its detected, crashes after few mins /request close
It works fine for me. This is the only hack that works(in my experience so far) for me.
Erhmmm why u think there is a 0.2 waithing for aproval ? >.<
Vista x64 bit, used perx n jector, and another injecter and it crashes at login screen.
I think every single hack just got detected today.
i think its the nexon spy dayday135 or somethinfg?
Posts 166–180 of 185 · Page 12 of 13
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?