Smile[Release] Name Hack Spoofer

Posts 16–30 of 59 · Page 2 of 4
What do you mean when yuo say "go into game" ?
Do you mean go in the waiting game or in the actual game where you can shoot and stuff?
Quote Originally Posted by djtrickdog View Post
i know it doesnt spoof ur talking, scoreboard name, but what about ur overhead name?
It spoofs the scoreboard. Like the tab and when game finish right?
I'm sure it spoof the overhead since I had people following me but didn't show GM rank.

Quote Originally Posted by LoLz2BaD4u View Post
What do you mean when yuo say "go into game" ?
Do you mean go in the waiting game or in the actual game where you can shoot and stuff?
Just go into any playing game then leave.
When i go to string search, have ASCII and Unicode, ascii have found 38 adress and unicode 6 adress, i change the ascii or unicode? I change current value? or the other value? Thanks for all
Please take this down, I don't want hundreds of noobs running arround with GM status, this would cause a patch and ruin this hack for everybody else, It should be a private hack and should enver have beeen released.
Quote Originally Posted by shoeman6 View Post
Please take this down, I don't want hundreds of noobs running arround with GM status, this would cause a patch and ruin this hack for everybody else, It should be a private hack and should enver have beeen released.
go da hell
Quote Originally Posted by shoeman6 View Post
Please take this down, I don't want hundreds of noobs running arround with GM status, this would cause a patch and ruin this hack for everybody else, It should be a private hack and should enver have beeen released.
GTFO mother fucker. I don't like greedy bastards like you.
Your that fucktard whose name was ShoeMan. And never admitted to Super Jumping and tapping when I was on my real account.

Get out of my thread.
Hey Jhooker, When i go to string search, have ASCII and Unicode, ascii have found 38 adress and unicode 6 adress, i change the ascii or unicode? I change current value? or the other value? Thanks for all
Quote Originally Posted by shoeman6 View Post
Please take this down, I don't want hundreds of noobs running arround with GM status, this would cause a patch and ruin this hack for everybody else, It should be a private hack and should enver have beeen released.
he is rite you kno....
EDIT:I played one game as [GM]hime but then i was like "wdf this name fkin sucks bawls" so I changed it to [GM]F***Y** w/swear hacks lol
Man, the easiest way to do this hack is with CE.
In CE just go to lobby then search your name as text.
After that freeze all the adresses that go appear (maximum of 10) with the desired name.
I never told you to use Unicode...
It should look like this.

Search your name in the String to Find:
Then right click addresses and modify selected.
Change it to anything you want.
Then lock the addresses.
Press the thanks button if I helped you.
For those asking what it does.

1- Change your TAB Status and Name
2- Change your Name at team search
3- Everyone can see you are a GM
4- If you talk it will appear your real name
@JHooker, when I lock adressess, doesn't that just bring it back to the original name?
lol you can use extended ascii too I was playing as [GM]§teve :P
Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool View Post
lol you can use extended ascii too I was playing as [GM]§teve :P
I was playing as [GM]GeneralSteward.
dude idk y but when i use mhs and try to open prosess it will say unable to open prosess...
Posts 16–30 of 59 · Page 2 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us