[Release] GM Name

Posts 1–15 of 99 · Page 1 of 7
[Release] GM Name
Credits: Fabiohk (Name Changer), Woody77 (for GM status)

What does this do?
1.This will make it so you can change your name and add a [GM] to it. Your rank will change to the GM tag and you will look like a real GM.

-------------------

Tips
1. Make sure to start the game over and only join one game before you do this. I joined a few games and when I searched for my name I came up with more then 10 so you have to start a new game. (at least that is what I think the problem is)

2. Dont only add [GM] to your name. Change your name completely so no one will know who you are.

3. Make sure your not in a clan, even if you change your name to a GM it will show your in a clan. Making it easy to guess who used the name changer. This will help you not get banned.
-------------------

Steps

1) Open up Combat Arms with a bypass.

2) Go in any game and just leave once you got in.

3) Go in the lobby where you can pick rooms. Minimize Combat Arms and open your UCE.

4) Open process Engine (Combat arms) using your UCE.

5) Search for you name using "Text" (not 4 Bytes) with the UCE.
** Using MHS** Go to MHS, select "Engine.exe", and then go to Search->String Search.


6) You will have a few searches change them all to the name you want. This is the same as the name spoof hack but if you change your name with [GM] in front and it will think your a real gm.

7) Make sure to freeze all the addresses after you change your name.

-------------------

Question and Answer
1.Q- If I talk ingame will it show my GM name?
A- No, it will show your real name and the text will become yellow.

2.Q- Can I get banned for having GM name?
A- You can get banned for using any hack but no one will be able to report you since it isn't your real name.

3.Q-Will my name show that it is a GM at the end of the game?
A-After the game you will be in the lobby and it will show your real name, it will look like your someone who just joined. Your GM name wont show in the lobby.

4.Q-What does the GM rank look like?
A- Your rank will change to this,

5.Q- Will I get any GM commands like god mode?
A- Nope, this only shows your name as being a GM you get no GM commands.

6.Q- If I turn off Combat Arms will my name stay like that?
A- No once the UCE turns off or you unfreeze the values your name will go back to normal.

7.Q- It shows I dont get EXP is that true?
A-You still receive your Exp even if it doesn't say it at the end.
does ur rank change too?
So I have to make my name with [GM] in it?
Ummm....
*Confused*
You make an account for example; [GM] Coolboy and you will get the Global Moderator rank.
Quote Originally Posted by Zodiac1994 View Post
You make an account for example; [GM] Coolboy and you will get the Global Moderator rank.
Making the tutorial easier to understand, you use a UCE to change your name.
The new release of the name spoof is what I am doing... Ban isnt my real name that is just the name I wanted I can also change it to anything I want. When I made it to [GM] it showed that I was a gm.
In game only. Remember. So pretend you weren't just owning them.
LOL, uh, what the hell did you just say?
what do u mean "search"
Quote Originally Posted by Plokmii View Post
what do u mean "search"
CHoob gtfo plz lol

i bet he explained like that so the Noobs wont get what he is saying XD
Is tihs ever or client side?
Quote Originally Posted by mandog10 View Post
Is tihs ever or client side?
Test it with a friend


Quote Originally Posted by Wankster View Post
ur about a month late so old been using this for ever
Maybe
Woody...you sir, are a genius
Quote Originally Posted by aznricerboi View Post
Woody...you sir, are a genius
I was in vent with my friend and someone released this hack to change your name. I try not to hack but this is basically harmless unless you try to get legits banned by changing your name to theres. I cant wait to see alot of GM's.

I am updating my post so continue to post your problems and I will add to my tut.

Quote Originally Posted by kmando View Post
where do i get Mini Achor?
Mini anchor doesn't need a bypass but to obtain such a great uce you need to pass a hard tutorial in the uce to open it. I think its in one of the stickys... but you need more then basic knowledge to even open it.
ur about a month late so old been using this for ever
Posts 1–15 of 99 · Page 1 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us