cGameClientShell

Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
cGameClientShell
cGameClientShell

Code:
#define GCA 0x377A7AC8
class
Code:
class cGameClientShell
{
public:
			virtual void Function0();
			virtual void Function1();
			virtual void Function2();
			virtual void Function3();
			virtual void Function4();
			virtual void Function5();
			virtual void Function6();
			virtual void Function7();
			virtual void Function8();
			virtual void Function9();
			virtual void Function10();
			virtual void Function11();
			virtual void Function12();
			virtual void Function13();
			virtual void Function14();
			virtual void Function15();
			virtual void Function16();
			virtual void Function17();
			virtual void Function18();
			virtual void Function19();
			virtual void Function20();
			virtual void Function21();
			virtual void Function22();
			virtual void Function23();
			virtual void Function24();
			virtual void Function25();
			virtual void Function26();
			virtual void Function27();
			virtual void Function28();
			virtual void Function29();
			virtual void Function30();
			virtual void Function31();
			virtual void Function32();
			virtual void Function33();
			virtual void Function34();
			virtual void Function35();
			virtual void Function36();
			virtual void Function37();
			virtual void Function38();
			virtual void Function39();
			virtual void Function40();
			virtual void Function41();
			virtual void Function42();
			virtual void Function43();
			virtual void Function44();
			virtual void Function45();
                        virtual void Function46();
			virtual void Function47();
			virtual void Function48();
			virtual void Function49();
			virtual void Function50();
			virtual void Function51();
			virtual void Function52();
			virtual void Function53();
			virtual void Function54();
			virtual void Function55();
			virtual void Function56();
	virtual cSFXMgr* GetSFXMgr();
}
I got only cSFXMgr , if i can find other things i will update it for you
God just let them find it on their own >.>
Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
God just let them find it on their own >.>
Crash play nice...
Didnt mmbob help you
Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post
Crash play nice...
Didnt mmbob help you
QQ I was about to get them anyway without some nooby reclass / class reversing thing.
Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
QQ I was about to get them anyway without some nooby reclass / class reversing thing.
there is nothing newbie about reclass , its working smart vs working dumb. You would still have to reverse the virtual call regardless , highly doubt whoever first made that class eye balled the classes...........
class update
Added :
GetClientInfoMgr
GetInterfaceManager
GetPlayerManager

Note: UnTested the updates
I don't think the PlayerMgr / ClientInfoMgr / InterfaceMgr are right
Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
I don't think the PlayerMgr / ClientInfoMgr / InterfaceMgr are right
i'll test it.
Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
I don't think the PlayerMgr / ClientInfoMgr / InterfaceMgr are right
Yeah i think that too ,I will check it again later .
PlayerMgr is wrong.
Quote Originally Posted by NOOB View Post
PlayerMgr is wrong.
Yeah they're all wrong I don't know how you got SFXMgr right though lol.

You're EU though so I don't know if the classes are the same since GCS got updated for NA.
Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
Yeah they're all wrong I don't know how you got SFXMgr right though lol.

You're EU though so I don't know if the classes are the same since GCS got updated for NA.
but sfxmgr is right
Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
Yeah they're all wrong I don't know how you got SFXMgr right though lol.

You're EU though so I don't know if the classes are the same since GCS got updated for NA.
yep , it's same ; i checked it for eu then update for Na....
Quote Originally Posted by mo3ad001 View Post
yep , it's same ; i checked it for eu then update for Na....
Well that's not what I have for those 3 classes

Did you test them out on EU?
Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us