cGameClientShell

Posts 16–27 of 27 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
Well that's not what I have for those 3 classes

Did you test them out on EU?
I don't test anything .
just GetPlayerManager , could be wrong ...
well since you already know the pointer to playerinfo manager , you could search for the reverse order of the offset with a tool such as CE look at where its stored ....in the last gcs when i played it



Code:
37181080   8D81 54850100    LEA EAX,DWORD PTR DS:[ECX+18554]
37181086   C3               RETN
then check the virtual calls to see a match

OR

you could individually inspect the virtual calls and look in reclass / olly


should only take like 5 minutes to find it

i didnt save a sig of the area .
Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
Well that's not what I have for those 3 classes

Did you test them out on EU?
@Crash
Now i got everything.
Class update done !.... soon , friend will upload video show it XD, friend told me " don't share it".
So I wont share it , for noob leecheeers ....
Classes CA EU 15.05.2011
Hey guys
I wanna show u my newest hack. Its working after mo3ad helped me with classes. So Credits to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Ch40zz-C0d3r View Post
Hey guys
I wanna show u my newest hack. Its working after mo3ad helped me with classes. So Credits to him.

it's awesome , :] .
Quote Originally Posted by mo3ad001 View Post
it's awesome , :] .
THX :] shorty
Quote Originally Posted by Ch40zz-C0d3r View Post
Hey guys
I wanna show u my newest hack. Its working after mo3ad helped me with classes. So Credits to him.

AimBot Fail!
Quote Originally Posted by S0aD View Post


AimBot Fail!
I know :/ 1 addy got patched i used for aimbot. Now it aims on me and not on women xD IDk why
Quote Originally Posted by S0aD View Post


AimBot Fail!
but the class work's
Ass .
Quote Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
Ass .
And the point of this post is?...
can you please check
class cLTBase
{
public:
cLTClient* ILTClient; //0x0000
char unknown8[96];
bool( WINAPIV *IntersectSegment )( IntersectQuery& Query, IntersectInfo *pInfo ); //0x0064
char unknown104[28];
unsigned int ( WINAPIV *GetLocalClientID )( unsigned int *pIDOut ); //0x0084
char unknown136[384];
unsigned int( WINAPIV *RunConsoleCommand )( const char* szCommand ); //0x0208
int*( WINAPIV *GetClientObject )(); //0x020C
char unknown528[16];
unsigned int( WINAPIV *GetObjectScale )( int* pObject, float *scale ); //0x0220
unsigned int( WINAPIV *SetObjectScale )( int* pObject, float scale ); //0x0224
char unknown552[4];
unsigned int( WINAPIV *GetObjectColor )( int* pObject, float *r, float *g, float *b, float *a ); //0x022C
unsigned int( WINAPIV *SetObjectColor )( int* pObject, float r, float g, float b, float a ); //0x0230
};
Posts 16–27 of 27 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us