Originally Posted by ASM Credits to? http://www.mpgh.net/forum/397-combat...ta-visual.html lol wtf Look at my hacks, I already had it added Link: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/263-combat...de-testes.html
Originally Posted by _|Alessandro10|_ wtf Look at my hacks, I already had it added Link: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/263-combat...de-testes.html if i recall, you used struct, not this address.
Originally Posted by _|Alessandro10|_ wtf Look at my hacks, I already had it added Link: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/263-combat...de-testes.html yes i'm correct, you used struct, not address. i checked your Base_SemiFullV2.dll and not found this address ( 0x374ADB8D in BR ), but i found: #define Weapon Manager 0x37837AB4 #define GetPlayerByIndex 0x3715D9C0 #define LocalPlayer 0x3715E370 #ClientInfo: 0x377FDF28 addies in BR: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/397-combat...addresses.html http://www.mpgh.net/forum/397-combat...-addreses.html struct you used: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/207-combat...ucts-free.html //unlimited ammo if(pMain->goToInfoClass->goToWepInfo->iGrenadesLeft < 2){ if(pMain->goToInfoClass->goToWepInfo->iGrenadesLeft = 30); } // GodMode if(pMain->goToInfoClass->iCurrentHealth, pMain->goToInfoClass->iCurrentHealth < 100){ (pMain->goToInfoClass->iCurrentHealth, pMain->goToInfoClass->iCurrentHealth = 100); }
Originally Posted by ASM yes i'm correct, you used struct, not address. i checked your Base_SemiFullV2.dll and not found this address ( 0x374ADB8D in BR ), but i found: #define Weapon Manager 0x37837AB4 #define GetPlayerByIndex 0x3715D9C0 #define LocalPlayer 0x3715E370 #ClientInfo: 0x377FDF28 addies in BR: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/397-combat...addresses.html http://www.mpgh.net/forum/397-combat...-addreses.html struct you used: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/207-combat...ucts-free.html be scared of anyone with a disassembler and knows ASM!
Originally Posted by NewCories i not am noob ¬¬' i am @Turbulence... 1337 post = ban. I don't care who you are. A contribution is a contribution, no matter if it's visual or not.
Address Infinite Ammo... [Visual w/ Server Side] Originally Posted by _|Alessandro10|_ Fuck . You . Too lol man your funny
Feedompeace had real unlimited ammo a few patches back. He found it by accident by typing in the incorrect letter for a memoria hack lols